Summer means beach-y waves and undone hair, but with fall in full swing its back to smooth, shiny dos. On her most recent tour of Southeast Asia, Kate Middleton had us all lusting after her luminous locks and showed that even in the most humid conditions, perfectly glossed hair is possible.
With the help of the Keranique system for women, your tresses will be hydrated and nourished from root to tip for silky strands that will have the Duchess green with envy!
Co-founders Dr. Mindy Goldstein and Tammy Yaiser combined their expertise to devise a structure that worked to cleanse, nourish and treat the scalp – providing a healthy base to stimulate new, healthy hair growth.
The Keranique solution involves the 3 simple and easy steps:
Step 1: Cleanse & Condition
· The Keranique Volumizing Shampoo gently deep cleans, stimulates/nourishes the scalp and follicles, and removes oil/build up that drags hair down. The shampoo is free of sulfates, parabens and synthetic fragrances. ($35)
· The Keranique Volumizing Conditioner coats the hair to make each strand thicker and protects fine hair with a unique cream-gel formula that doesn’t weigh it down. It is also formulated to help hydrate and stimulate micro-circulation around the hair follicle to help nourish the hair. The conditioner’s blend of technologies penetrates each hair shaft to help smooth cuticles, mend split ends and decrease hair breakage. ($35)
Step 2: Treat Thinning Hair
· The Keranique 8-Day Intensive Treatment is a major advancement in hair anti-aging, which contains the highest recommended concentration of a clinical strength, patented peptide to help strengthen and “anchor” the hair at the root. This highly concentrated, leave-in scalp therapy also helps reduce DHT on the scalp, stimulate skin proteins, and reduce scalp irritation to support thicker, healthier hair as it grows. ($60)
· The Keranique Follicle-Boosting Serum addresses thinning hair at the follicles using a peptide and stem cell technology. Apple stem cells target the hair follicle to protect, nourish and strengthen it for maximum hair growth. The serum is weightless and alcohol-free. ($30)
· The Keranique Hair Regrowth Treatment features 2% Minoxidil, the only FDA-approved treatment clinically-proven to help regrow hair. This treatment is for women with thinning hair looking for serious and long-term solutions. ($25)
Step 3: Style
(These products are great for those seeking some extra volume!)
· The Keranique Volumizing Lifting Spray targets the root area to add instant volume, bounce and shine, plus it protects each hair shaft against breakage and harmful heat damage caused by styling irons and blow dryers. The spray is weightless, alcohol-free, and works best with heat. ($20)
· The Keranique Fortifying Mousse makes hair smoother to touch, easier to brush, and spring back with a slight resistance to create body, fullness and volume. It is scientifically blended to maintain hair’s body without adding stiffness. ($20)
Keranique products are available via www.keranique.com and www.hsn.com.
How would you like to try the Keranique system? Do you have thinning hair? Have you thought about it? How would you like to win the an item from the system? Read below and find out how! I have tried the products and I adore them!
Technorati Tags: Keranique,Keranique GiveawayThe Details: To Enter, Leave a Comment With The Product That Your Favorite Blog Entry or Keranique Product. All Entries Must Be From The United States and 18 Years or Older. Contest Runs From September 26, 2012-October 10, 2012.
I'm so very sorry. I misunderstood what item was to be given away. The item (Intensive Treatment) is worth $60 and is a great product. I think you will find it a wonderful item!
Well that shampoo and conditioner sound just smashing!!ReplyDelete
The Keranique Hair Regrowth Treatment seems like it will good for me.ReplyDelete
I would like the Keranique Fortifying Mousse please!ReplyDelete
I'd like to try the fortifying mousseReplyDelete
I'd like to try the shampoo & conditionerReplyDelete
I'd like to try the follicle boosting serumReplyDelete
I WOULD LIKE TO TRY THE SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER.:)ReplyDelete
i'd love the Fortifying Mousse for my curlsReplyDelete
katherinedibello (at) gmail (dot) com
i'd like the lifting sprayReplyDelete
I'd love the Keranique Hair Regrowth Treatment!ReplyDelete
the Keranique 8-Day Intensive TreatmentReplyDelete
love the thought of the shampoo and conditioner. I think that's where hair care really starts.ReplyDelete
stevie dot wilson @ gmail dot com
The 8-day intensive treatment sounds great! I would love to win that! :)ReplyDelete
I have to change the giveaway to the Keranique 8-Day Intensive Treatment.ReplyDelete
Sonya Sanderson is the winner of the Intensive Treatment System worth $60! Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org so that I can get your address!ReplyDelete