Pur Minerals, a pioneer in mineral makeup, unveils its collection of anticipated 4-in-1 Mineral Makeup. After intensive clinical testing, this new line has enhanced formulas with the finest mineral pigments and propriety, problem solving ingredients. This line is designed to prevent, correct and interrupt the most troublesome skin concerns. The enhanced 4-in-1 collection used proprietary ingredients to smooth away the look of fine lines, combat visible discoloration, and encourage a brighter, more even-toned complexion. The formulas do not contain any chemical dyes, petroleum based oils or fragrance or fillers. There are 5 products in the new line. I tested the 4-in1 Mineral Tinted Moisturizer, but I do want to fill you in on the others too, so that you can learn about them.
The products in the new line are:
- 4-in1 Liquid Foundation ($36.00)- a lightweight, oil-free, dermatologist tested formula that offers all-day true color tone that won’t smudge, rub or fade. The formula is enriched with super hydrating Ceretin Complex, which is a humectant that draws moisture to the skin.
- 4-in-1 Mineral Tinted Moisturizer ($34.00)- available in 4 shades (light, medium, tan and dark). For all skin types, this tinted moisturizer does it all! It creates a sheer, ultra-natural finish while hydrating the skin and protecting it from UV rays with SPF20. Sodium PCA infuses the skin with intense moisture, Ceretin Complex-Pur’s exclusive blend of hydrating ceramides and nonirritating retinol-renews the skin’s appearance for a more youthful radiance.
- 4-in-1 Pressed Mineral Makeup Foundation with SPF 15 ($26.00)- a full coverage foundation that contains pure mineral pigments ground to the smoothest texture and bound with organic shea butter and Vitamin E. The cornerstone of the Pur mineral line.
- 4-in-1 Pressed Mineral Makeup Foundation with Skincare Ingredients ($27.00)- the new enhanced formula has everything about the original but more. The same coverage, feel, no-mess but now with NEW built-in skincare ingredients, clinical results and sophisticated packaging.
- Disappearing Act 4-in-1 Concealer ($22.00)- available in 4 shades (light, medium, tan and dark), four all skin types. This multi-benefit concealer erases the look of eye lines, dark circles, blemishes and more. Made with salicylic acid, brightening Waltheria Complex and Ceretin Complex. It works to brighten, balance and lift the skin as it conceals imperfections.
In addition to reinventing the formula that started it all, Pur also gave its claim to fame a makeover. The signature mineral compact is now housed in an ultrachic Lucite compact with a silver embossed finish. It’s almost weightless in feel, yet groundbreaking in action. The enhanced formula comes in 10 shades including new Light Tan and Golden Dark to ensure all skin tones are matched.
In the photograph above on the left is a dollop of the 4-in1 Tinted moisturizer in Light. On the right is the same dollop spread out onto my arm. As you can see the moisturizer is thick and very pigmented. The light color doesn’t match my inner forearm of course but spread out on my face was okay. It is somewhat yellowish but when covered with powder it doesn’t look bad. On the face the coverage is not heavy but is more like a BB cream. In order to see the true skin benefits, one needs to use this continuously everyday for at least four weeks. I like that it has retinol in it. That is a go to ingredient in most products these days because it helps with fine lines and acne (a cross we must bear in our 30’s and early 40’s). I also like that it has humectants in it. For those of you with dry skin, it is a good choice. A great thing about it is the fact that the SPF in it is mineral not chemical. The sunscreen ingredients are zinc oxide and titanium dioxide.
If you are looking for a tinted moisturizer that has anti-aging ingredients in it, is mineral based, has a natural mineral sunscreen and has medium coverage, then this is a good choice for you. Pur Minerals is available from www.purminerals.com or www.ulta.com and Ulta brick and mortar stores. You can also find Pur Minerals at various spas and physicians offices around the country.
(This product was provided for consideration)
Ah dang I wish they sold it here in the UK I haven't come across it yet. Great post hun xxReplyDelete
I really love Pur, I always feel like it sits on the skin very well!ReplyDelete
The Urban Umbrella
Oh I'll have to look into this, thanks for the review!ReplyDelete