Ines Di Santo Fall 2014 Bridal – Luxe Collection
Hair Design by Felix Fischer for Moroccanoil®
The Designer’s Inspiration
With her Luxe Collection Ines Di Santo calls to a younger, edgier woman, with a joie de vivre that is intrinsic to much of the designer’s work.
This season’s youthful Luxe Collection has a streamlined, pared down feel for the minimalist bride.
The Hair Look
“Ines Di Santo is a couture-level designer, and her Luxe collection this year was fresh, creative, and modern – and at the same time soft and feminine,” explains Felix Fischer for Moroccanoil. “As a result, since the bridal dresses were accessorized with black leather jackets and biker boots, this season I designed a creative, soft avant-garde look that was a bit punky and dramatic, yet still soft and beautiful to the eye.”
How The Look Was Created
- “I started by prepping the hair with Moroccanoil Treatment to prime the condition of the hair and make it smooth and shiny.”
- “I used new Moroccanoil Root Boost throughout the roots to raise volume from below while letting the rest of the hair fall naturally down.”
- “Next, I blow dried the hair using two different brushes: a Moroccanoil Boar Bristle Teasing Brush to help increase volume at the roots and the Moroccanoil XLPRO Paddle Brush to help make the ends stick-straight.”
- “I used the same process on each hairpiece I had prepared. One hairpiece was placed on sideways and another was used as a bit of filler to add height to the look. After pinning them on, I used ribbons to not only accessorize but also tie and unify the two pieces on the head. Starting at the neck I wrapped the ribbon around the head, and tied them in a little bow in front of the bangs.”
- “I then applied Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray Strong while molding the shape of the hair using a teasing brush.”
- “Each of the 14 shapes was unique and individual: some were inspired by heart-shaped forms and others by 60’s rock and roll influences. Some shapes were more flat, others more round, and still others were asymmetrical.”
- “To finish and soften the looks, I misted Moroccanoil Glimmer Shine Spray both to add extra shine and reflect light, so the dark, black hair looked more three-dimensional.”
Moroccanoil® Treatment: This remarkable, instantly-absorbed argan-oil infused formula is found in the kits of virtually every major celebrity, runway, and editorial stylist. Exclusively designed to give hair a natural-looking silky, lustrous shine and a frizz and static-free finish, it strengthens, conditions and revitalizes hair while speeding drying time. (MSRP: $43.00 / 100ml)
Moroccanoil® Root Boost is a new styling innovation that gives natural-looking height and lift by fortifying and thickening hair at the root, without the need for backcombing or adding any stress to the hair. This weightless, volumizing spray works beautifully for every hair type and texture, including straight, fine, or curly. It instantly thickens strands at the roots to give a long-lasting, full-bodied lift to every style, for volume that never falls flat. (MSRP $29.00 / 250ml)
Moroccanoil® Luminous Hairspray Strong is formulated with a combination of highly sophisticated ingredients infused with argan oil. A lightweight, workable hairspray, it provides lasting, healthy and strong hold with reflective shine that fights frizz and humidity. (MSRP: $22.20 / 330ml)
Moroccanoil® Glimmer Shine Spray creates an instant mist of long-lasting, incomparable shine while protecting hair from the damaging effects of UV light and free radicals. (MSRP: $27.20 / 100ml)
Moroccanoil offers innovative, easy-to-use, performance-driven formulas that dramatically transform all hair types resulting in beautiful, healthy, natural-looking hair. As the pioneer of an all-new oil treatment hair care category, Moroccanoil has quickly become a runaway hit among fashion and beauty insiders and has generated a devoted following among top stylists and their A-list celebrity clients. Launched seven years ago, Moroccanoil products are now available in 40 countries around the globe. Famed for their weightless quality, Moroccanoil’s extensive line of luxury hair care products addresses the needs of all hair types and features a proprietary advanced blend of the finest ingredients to deliver optimal performance and dramatic results.
Moroccanoil products are available at fine salons, spas and now online. For more information, visit http://www.moroccanoil.com, Twitter, www.twitter.com/moroccanoil and Facebook, www.facebook.com/moroccanoil.
Post a Comment