Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week
Pamella Roland – Fall/Winter 2014 Collection
Look created by Matin Maulawizada, Global Brand Ambassador for Laura Mercier
Pamella Roland drew inspiration for her 2014 Fall/Winter collection from a painting of New York City by famed artist T.J. Wilcox. Lead makeup artist, Matin Maulawizada, Global Brand Ambassador for Laura Mercier cosmetics, channeled the "quintessential New York woman" in the creation of the makeup look. "The style and elegance of Carolyn Bessette were my inspiration when conceptualizing this look," Matin stated. "The makeup is young, sleek and not overdone."
Face: A flawless, youthful complexion
· First, Matin massaged Laura Mercier Foundation Primer ($33), into the skin to create an even canvas.
· Then, he applied Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Sunscreen, ($43) all over the skin to provide a hint of colour and a dewy glow.
· He perfected the skin using Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage, ($32).
· To eliminate any puffiness and to brighten the under-eye area, he applied Laura Mercier High Coverage Concealer, ($28) – available April 2014.
· Next, he applied Laura Mercier Crème Cheek Colour in Praline, ($24) onto the cheeks, adding a natural, rosy flush to the skin.
Eyes: Sparkling eyes to match the city’s twinkling lights
· Matin applied a thick layer of Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eye Colour in Khaki, ($26) to the eyelids.
· Using the tip of his finger, he gently applied a thin layer of silver glitter, specifically made for the Pamella Roland show. For a similar look, apply Laura Mercier Sequin Eye Colour in Black Ice, ($23).
· To slightly mattify the glitter, Matin dabbed another layer of Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eye Colour in Khaki, ($26) to the eyelids using the Laura Mercier Eye Colour Brush, ($27).
· To complete the eyes, he applied a coat of Laura Mercier Faux Lash Mascara, ($24).
Lips: Elegant, berry-toned lips
· Adding the final touch to the look, he applied Laura Mercier Crème Smooth Lip Colour in Merlot, ($26) and then blotted the lips.
Post a Comment