Review: Miracle Skin Transformer Miracle Balm #MiracleBalm
Miracle Skin Transformer’s new Miracle Balm is a multi-use product that combines multiple oils in a creamy, easy-to-use balm that helps to heal and moisturize skin. Miracle Balm helps to enhance the skin’s own natural repair process and it soothes skin from environmental stresses. The balm contains over 30 moisturizers, the M3 Complex and emollient ingredients such as::
- Tamanu Oil- this oil is used to heal wounds and has anti-inflammatory properties
- Manuka Honey-helps to fight off infections and speeds the healing process
- Shea Butter- has anti-inflammatory properties and moisturizes the skin.
- Blue Mountain Sage Oil- comforts irritated and dry skin
- Japanese Licorice Root-an alternative to hydrocortisone.
- Coconut Oil-gives deep moisturization, helps to strengthen skin tissue and exfoliates dead skin cells.
- Evening Primrose Oil-helps skin to produce new cells and allows skin to repair elasticity.
- Olive Oil-balances skin’s moisture levels.
- Jojoba Oil-moisturizes the skin and helps to improve its texture.
- Sesame Seed Oil- strengthens skin’s moisture barrier.
- Moringa Oil- soothes dry skin, sunburned skin and skin that has been exposed to the elements.
Personally, I love to use Miracle Balm after I do chemical peels. It really helps to calm the skin and adds moisture back into the skin, keeping it from becoming dehydrated. This creamy balm would also be great for use after laser treatments. It also really helps with my chapped lips, which are almost ever present in winter. The Miracle Balm will be replacing the Heal Everything Balm. It is a much improved formula. I have tried both of them and from what I can see, the Miracle Balm formula is definitely better, it doesn’t separate and is much more emollient, moisturizes better and heals better than its predecessor. It is a change for the better!
Miracle Skin Transformer Miracle Balm retails for $36.00 (1.5 oz./45 mL). It will be available the end of February/beginning of March on www.miracleskintransformer.com, www.sephora.com, www.nordstrom.com and www.ulta.com. Like Miracle Skin Transformer on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/miracleskintransformer; Follow Miracle Skin Transformer on Twitter: @MiracleSkin; Subscribe to Miracle Skin Transformer on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/SarahMcNamaraBeauty?feature=chclk; Follow Miracle Skin Transformer on Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/miracleskin/ and Follow Miracle Skin Transformer on Instagram: http://instagram.com/miracleskintransformer#.
(This item was sent for consideration)
Technorati Tags: Miracle Skin Transformer,Miracle Skin Transformer Miracle Balm,Miracle Balm,www.miracleskintransformer.com,Tamanu Oil,Manuka Honey,Shea Butter,Blue Mountain Sage Oil,Japanese Licorice Root- Coconut oil,Evening Primrose Oil,Olive Oil,Jojoba Oil,Sesame Seed Oil,Moringa Oil,balm,oils,M3 Complex,burns,chapped skin,dehydrated skin,moisturizer,emollient,illuminate,botanicals,emollients,Heal Everything Balm,M3 complex,#miracleskintransformer,#MiracleBalm,healing,moisturizing,soothing,exfoliates,anti-inflammatory,sunburned,dry skins,repair skin,heal wounds,irritated skin,strengthed skin,produced new skin cells,repairs skin,soothes skin,comforts skin,chapped lips,chemical peels,illuminates skin,moisturizes