Valentine’s Day is only a week away, and if you have been looking to add more romance to your celebrations or haven’t had time to plan anything for your special someone Spafinder Wellness 365™ has just the thing for you. Their team of experts have shared their top five spa treatments that will guarantee instant pleasure this Valentine’s Day.
If you prefer the traditional route, Spafinder Wellness 365 gift cards are available for purchase here ranging in price from $25-$1000. These gift cards grant you instant access to over 20,000 spa and wellness locations worldwide and never expire!
Treating yourself this Valentine’s Day? Check out Spafinder Wellness 365’s “Last Minute” service provides spa and fitness deals for up to 80% off at select locations with a 3-day notice period. Last Minute is available in over 20 cities throughout the country including New York, Houston, Denver, and Los Angeles.
1. Couple’s Massage: A shared massage with your significant other is the ideal romantic treatment. Many spas offer private time after the treatment, offering massages beachside, under the stars or in a luxurious room appointed with romantic amenities—fireplace, soaking tub or champagne for two.
2. Aromatherapy: Adding aromatherapy to a spa treatment acts as a natural aphrodisiac and can enhance desire. Sandalwood, rose and neroli are all known for their sensual powers, and vanilla is said to have a calming effect on the body, releasing inhibitions and helping you to get “in the mood.” If you don’t want to spend your time at a spa you can make your own homemade body scrub and share the deliciousness with your favorite Valentine.
3. Chakras: Chakras are specific points in the body where energy flows, and for an enhanced Valentine’s Day one can stimulate certain points that will impact pleasure and enhance sexuality. Find trained practitioners who offer chakra massage and ask about a gentle massage in these areas and even find trained practitioners who offer chakra massage.
4. Foot Massage and Reflexology: If you’re looking for a less expensive romantic spa alternative, check out a foot massage, offered at nearly every spa or salon either as a standalone service or as part of a pedicure. Reflexology practitioners are certified, and this chart shows what is important in the sensuality of a foot massage.
5. Hydrotherapy: Filmmakers know that scenes set in or near water conjure up romance (think the steamy beach scene in From Here to Eternity or Audrey Hepburn’s classic rain-soaked reunion in Breakfast At Tiffany’s). This Valentine’s Day is an excellent time to discover how hydrotherapy treatments and water workings—from a day at a mineral spring to time in Swiss Showers—can lead to a very sensual holiday.