Kerry Washington Oscar Hair Look. Stylist Takesha Sturdivant-Drew. HairArt Tools. #HairArt
Kerry Washington Dazzles on the Oscar Red Carpet
Hair Design by Takisha Sturdivant-Drew
Kerry Washington looked breathtaking on the Oscar Red Carpet tonight as she wore a dazzling dusty purple, strapless Jason Wu gown and a beautiful hair look created by celebrity stylist Takisha Sturdivant-Drew using HairArt tools and Neutrogena products.
“I was completely inspired by her amazing dress – and knew I had to create a longer, goddess effect with hair falling on the shoulder,” said Sturdivant-Drew. “I made the look fresh and beachy, with a left part, volume on top and back, and sides sleekly pulled back to frame the face. The hair was styled to fall forward on the left side.
How to Create the Look:
- “I started with Neutrogena Triple Moisture Shampoo and Neutrogena Triple Repair Conditioner, which Kerry uses every day for a really nice shine and healthy condition.“
- “I then blow dried the hair using a HairArt H3000 Dryer 1800 using a vent brush, pulling hair up and away to give it texture. I like this dryer because it is lightweight, gets hot but not too hot, and leaves the hair looking smooth.”
- “Next I used HairArt H3000 Heat Brush Pro to created volume at the roots, especially in the crown area.”
- “I pulled hair on right side tight and pinned, then did the same on the left, adding a bit more height at the crown for balance and volume, then pinned.”
- “Finally, I used a HairArt iTech Infrared 450 Flat Iron to separate the ends and create subtle suggestion of a wave without any curl.”
HairArt H3000 Dryer 1800 is a gentle, ionic Tourmaline model that dries hair in 1/3 the time of traditional versions. It eliminates frizz by locking in moisture while negative ions seal hair cuticles to prevent split ends. It leaves hair noticeably soft, shiny and silky. MSRP: $150.00
HairArt H3000 Heat Brush Pro: The new HairArt H3000 Heat Brush Pro is an all-in-one styling tool that can be used to dry, brush, straighten, wave and curl – as well as add volume and body to the hair. Great for quick touch-ups, it also helps smooth down flyways and works for all hair types. Perfect for creating modern beach waves. Ceramic heating technology features a strip-bristle design to ensure faster heating, a digital temperature display, adjustable temperature up to 400°F, and a 30-minute auto shut off. Dual voltage 110/220 for international travel. MSRP: $130.00.
HairArt iTech Infrared 450 Flat Iron: This powerful, lightweight high-tech flat iron uses infrared technology to prevent split ends and leave hair silky and shiny. Artificial intelligence, adjustable temperature and nano-silver technology make it one of the most high-tech flat irons on the market. MSRP: $165.00.
Consumers can visit http://www.hairartproducts.com to learn more about HairArt tools.