SEPHORA is proud to announce the launch of Beauty Board, an exciting new social shopping platform to engage clients through beauty images and allow them to post, share, browse and shop SEPHORA's photo gallery directly on Sephora.com, the mobile site, iPhone and Android apps. Clients will be able to upload photos, tag the products they use, and give helpful tips on how they achieved the look.
To view the multimedia assets associated with this release, please click: http://www.multivu.com/mnr/66101-sephora-launches-beauty-board-social-shopping-platform
"Our beauty lovers are gathering and sharing beauty tips across a variety of social properties like Instagram and Pinterest, as well as our blog and beauty community site," said Julie Bornstein, EVP, Chief Marketing and Digital Officer at SEPHORA. "So we took what we admire as social users to the next level by developing and integrating our newest social site, Beauty Board, into our Sephora.com experience. Sephora shoppers can now share looks or hauls, and tag all of the products they used to make shopping easy for the entire beauty community. Best of all we designed Beauty Board to seamlessly connect with our clients' other social platforms, providing an informative and social shopping experience for all."
Using their current sephora.com account information or signing up for a new account, clients will be able to create their own social accounts on Beauty Board that will allow them to upload and tag their own beauty images. The Beauty Board will simultaneously launch on desktop and mobile at the same time, making it easy for users to upload their photos via their mobile devices. The Beauty Board features:
- Filters based on interest – Need a great smoky eye look? Want to see other people's skincare routines? The Beauty Board allows members to search across the site for inspiration from other users in a variety of ways, from newest and most popular, to unique categories like hauls and skincare, plus keyword and hashtag search.
- "Tag-able Beauty" – Beauty Board users can tag all the products they used in their posts, so other beauty addicts can get the same look and shop for any of the tagged products on sephora.com.
- The ability to "Love" photos to be saved for later – Love a look, but don't have an occasion for it just yet? No problem – save it for later by "Loving" it.
- Infinite inspiration – Browse an endless amount of photos from multiple beauty evangelists including Sephora Users, Stores, Beauty Pro Team, HQ staff, and Brands.
- Share across your networks – Any upload can be exported to the consumer's social channels on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and Google Plus.
To learn more about Sephora's new Beauty Board, check out: www.sephora.com
About SephoraBold, Boundless, addictive – SEPHORA. A revolutionary beauty retailer, Sephora has been changing the face of prestige cosmetics since its industry-shaking debut in 1970s Paris. Sephora was acquired by leading luxury group LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton in 1997 and launched its innovative concept stateside in 1998, where its dynamic, open-sell atmosphere evolved by merging the freedom of experimentation and product discovery with the expertise of personal consultants. Today, stores are home to a curated assortment of 200 world-class brands – including classics, cult favorites, emerging collections and Sephora's own private label, SEPHORA COLLECTION – and feature more than 14,000 unique products across makeup, skincare, perfume, haircare, body, professional tools, and more. Powered by Sephora University, Sephora is the beauty education hub, offering customized consultations at the Beauty Studio, a variety of complimentary classes and one-on-one service from Personal Beauty Advisors, along with exclusive retail technology including SKINCARE IQ, COLOR IQ and Scentsa, resulting in the most expansive educational services in beauty retail. With over 1,780 locations in 29 countries – including 343 in North America and over 430 Sephora inside jcpenney locations – Sephora is an international force in beauty. Adding to its global retail network, Sephora's award-winning website, Sephora.com, and its every-growing presence on Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest, make it the world's premier digital beauty destination. Sephora's vibrant, interactive online community, Beauty Talk, amplifies the in-store experience by offering clients exclusive access to personalized beauty advice from Sephora's PRO Artistry Team and provides a platform for open dialogue with beauty aficionados from around the world. For the latest in beauty, please visit Sephora.com