Introducing Aqua Spa, a trio of body care collections that are infused with hydrating deep-sea minerals and a Marine Youth Complex, an exclusive anti-aging formula. There are three collections and each collection has a Bath Soak, a Bath Oil, a Body Cleanser and a Body Crème. They can be used together or by themselves. The three scents are:
- Energize: fusion of citrus and ginger to sharpen the senses
- Relax: mixture of lavender and chamomile for a calming relief
- Soothe: a combination of eucalyptus and mint
Designed for the girl who is always on the go, Aqua Spa transforms an at-home bath and delivers an alternative to a pricey experience with no appointment necessary. The three collections all work together to replenish moisture levels, remove impurities, get rid of dry skin and revitalize tired muscles all while diminishing the signs of aging.
A youthful appearance and soft, supple skin is credited to having enough collagen in the skin. The aging process takes collagen from the skin and lowers the levels, resulting in the collapse of the skin’s structure and resulting in wrinkles. All Aqua Spa products have a Marine Youth Complex that contains advanced ingredients that are known to protect against the signs of aging:
- Silicon: it boosts the level of collagen, a protein that maintains the skin’s structure
- Zinc: a powerful anti-oxidant that stimulates healing and increase cell turnover
- Copper: enhances skin’s elasticity
- Magnesium: strengthen’s skin by maintaining its function and the structural integrity of the skin.
- Iron: promotes skin’s tone and an overall healthy glow
- Polypeptides: binds moisture to the skin
The American Academy of Dermatology states that aging process begins in our 20’s. As we age the rate of cell turnover slowly depletes, leaving behind tough layers of dead skin cells, rough texture and a dull surface appearance. Skin reaches its peak at age 35 and by age 40 the collagen degradation rapidly accelerates. Aqua Spa’s Marine Youth Complex helps to revive aging skin and slough away dead skin to reveal a softer and more luminous layer.
Each collection is comprised of:
- Body Cleanser: Prep your skin with this ultra-nourishing cleanser that removes impurities without over drying. Work Body Cleanser into a rich lather on damp skin using hands or a pouf and rinse well. $9.99
- Body Crème: This ultra-rich conditioning crème banishes dry skin. Apply Body Crème generously to clean skin for a satin smooth supple finish. It is ultra rich and really gets rid of dry skin. $9.99
- Bath Soak: Revitalize tired muscles with this gently foaming, restorative bath salt treatment. Sprinkle Bath Soak into warm, running water and blissfully bathe. $9.99
- Bath Oil: Lavish skin with this intensely hydrating bath oil that replenishes moisture levels and protects against the signs of aging. Pour Bath Oil into warm water while bathing. Gently massage into skin to seal in moisture. Then Follow with Body Crème. $9.99
I tried out the Soothe Eucalyptus and Mint Body Crème. At first I thought the scent might be too strong but it was actually very nice. Usually I am not a fan of eucalyptus but with the mint it works quite well. It is not strong at all. I found it was very soothing and the Body Crème is indeed extremely rich and works great on my dry skin. It worked especially well on my dry feet, which needed some special TLC. The price point is great too. I would really like to try out some of the other items, such as the Bath Oil. And I would love to try out the Energize scent too. I think that this is a nice collection of bath products and I like that they are divided into “feelings”. The anti-aging minerals that are the base formula have been found to work well in helping to prevent aging.
The Aqua Spa collection is available for purchase at select Walmart stores nationwide and online at www.amazon.com. For more information, please visit www.aquaspabath.com. Like Aqua Spa on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/aquaspabath; Follow Aqua Spa on Twitter: @aquaspabath; Follow Aqua Spa on Google+: https://plus.google.com/u/0/+Aquaspabath/posts; Subscribe to Aqua Spa on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/aquaspabath; Follow Aqua Spa on Instagram: http://instagram.com/aquaspabath# and Follow Aqua Spa on Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/aquaspabath/.
Until Next Time~
I Am THE Makeup Junkie
(This item was sent for consideration)