Get The Look: Sami Gayle at the Exodus Gods and Kings' New York Premiere #SamiGayle #ExodusGodsandKings #butterLONDON
Katie Jane Hughes, butter LONDON Global Colour Ambassador, breaks down Sami Gayle’s sultry makeup look from the 'Exodus: Gods and Kings' New York Premiere on Sunday, December 7th.
“For the Exodus premiere Sami wore a Haute Hippie dress which she loved as it looked very Audrey Hepburn. We wanted to keep the makeup classic and elegant, but with a twist on the eyes,” says Katie Jane Hughes.
· SKIN: I prepped Sami’s skin using Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk foundation mixed with Laura Mercier Silk Crème to create a velvety medium coverage. Sami has perfect skin, so all I wanted to do was even out the skin tone and brighten.
· EYES: I used WINK Eye Liner in Brown Sugar to line the upper and lower lash lines. To soften the color, I gently went over the deep brown liner with a softer brown – WINK Eye Liner in Twigged. On lids, I used L'Oreal Paris Infallible 24 HR Eye Shadow in 800 Bottomless Java to set the liner. I brightened the eye with WINK Cream Shadow in Treacle in the inner corers and over the middle of the lid to create the illusion of bigger eyes. For Sami’s pointed liner look, I sharpened WINK Eye Pencil in Union Jack Black and lined the inner corners with a V-shape in the waterline. (TIP: Sharpen your liner for each eye. The finer the point, the easier it is to create a flawless eye.) To finish, I applied WINK Mascara in Union Jack Black to lashes and then added individual lashes to create fuller look.
· LIPS: I wanted Sami’s look to be all about the eye, so I chose a soft lip to round the look out. I applied LIPPY Tinted Balm is Toasted Marshmallow to lips – a super moisturizing formula that’s perfect for long wear.
· BROWS: To keep the look natural and fresh, I didn’t fill Sami’s brows in. I used MAC Cosmetics Brow Set in Clear to groom brows upwards.
· CHEEK: I mixed CHEEKY Cream Bronzer in Bit Faker with Laura Mercier Bronzing Gel to blend a custom shade for Sami’s skin tone. I applied gently to the apples of her cheeks and set with Shu Uemura Face Powder Matte (TIP: Use a cream bronzer or blush for long days and nights. The cream formula lasts longer on skin. Always set with a powder to insure your look stays put.)
Technorati Tags: butter LONDON,#butterLONDON,"Exodus: Gods and Kings" movie premiere,movie premiere,"Exodus: Gods and Kings" Sami Gayle,#SamiGayle,www.butterlondon.com,Katie Jane Hughes,Katie Jane Hughes butter LONDON Global Colour Ambassador Katie Jane Hughes,butter LONDON Global Colour Ambassador Katie Jane Hughes,actress Sami Gayle,movie actress Sami Gayle,Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk,Laura Mercier Silk Crème Foundation,WINK Eye Liner,L'Oreal Paris Infallible 24 HR Eye Shadow,WINK Cream Shadow,WINK Eye Pencil,WINK Mascara,LIPPY Tinted Balm,MAC Cosmetics Brow Set,CHEEKY Cream Bronzer,Laura Mercier Bronzing Gel,Shu Uemura Face Powder Matte,'Exodus: Gods and Kings' New York Premiere, #ExodusGodsandKings, beauty, makeup, movies,