philosophy: brighten up, it’s the holidays!
philosophy celebrates the holidays with a facebook merrygram app
who: philosophy, the well-being beauty brand
what: it’s the cutest e-card and we hope you can’t resist making one!
introducing philosophy merrygrams, a new holiday Facebook app that allows you to create and decorate customized photo cards to send via email or facebook.
best of all, participants receive a voucher for a free gift with purchase (one for the sender and one for the recipient!) on philosophy.com.
· step 1: go to our facebook app here: http://bit.ly/1BhX2uV
· step 2: click “start decorating” on the landing page (you will need to accept facebook’s permissions to continue)
· step 3: select a photo from your facebook gallery or upload one from your desktop or phone
· step 4: use the decorator tool to add holiday greetings, props (like string lights, gifts and snow) and festive borders.
· step 5: choose who you want to send your merrygram to and how (either through facebook or email). write a holiday greeting and send. at this point you can share your merrygram on your facebook wall.
choose to “shop now” or “email” the card to yourself for later use.
where: facebook: http://bit.ly/1BhX2uV
when: now – thursday december 25th
why: to celebrate the beautifully bright holiday season by spreading joy and happiness to those that help us be merry & bright.