· First, Sapong cleansed the skin using RéVive Exfoliating Cleanser Soft Polishing Cream, $75, followed by RéVive Balancing Toner Soothing Skin Refresher, $65, which ensured that Redmayne's skin was in "tip top" shape and "fresh."
· Sapong then began a ten minute express facial using RéVive Moisturizing Renewal Cream Retexturing Hydrator, $195, "creating circular motions all over Redmayne's face, especially in drier sensitive areas, to activate the muscles and tone."
· Next, he dabbed RéVive Moisturizing Renewal Eye Cream Ultra Retexturizing Hydrator, $140 around the eyes.
· Once the skincare regimen was complete, Sapong let Redmayne's skin rest for ten minutes. He then applied Givenchy Mister Mat Mattifying Foundation Primer, $36to diminish shine.
· He finalized the actor's look with RéVive Lip Perioral Renewal Serum Targeted Vertical Line Repair, $115.
PRE-EVENT SKINCARE TIPS
· Before an event, "a man can prepare his skin by cleansing, toning and moisturizing twice a day." Sapong typically prescribes a skincare regimen "weeks before an event."