Eddie Redmayne: Screen Actors Guild Awards #ReVive #SAGAwards
21st Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards
January 25, 2015
Look by Celebrity Groomer Johnnie Sapong
· First, Sapong cleansed the skin using RéVive Exfoliating Cleanser Soft Polishing Cream, $75, followed by RéVive Balancing Toner Soothing Skin Refresher, $65, which ensured that Redmayne's skin was in "tip top" shape and "fresh."
· Sapong then began a ten minute express facial using RéVive Moisturizing Renewal Cream Retexturing Hydrator, $195, "creating circular motions all over Redmayne's face, especially in drier sensitive areas, to activate the muscles and tone."
· Next, he dabbed RéVive Moisturizing Renewal Eye Cream Ultra Retexturizing Hydrator, $140 around the eyes.
· Once the skincare regimen was complete, Sapong let Redmayne's skin rest for ten minutes. He then applied Givenchy Mister Mat Mattifying Foundation Primer, $36to diminish shine.
· He finalized the actor's look with RéVive Lip Perioral Renewal Serum Targeted Vertical Line Repair, $115.
PRE-EVENT SKINCARE TIPS
· Before an event, "a man can prepare his skin by cleansing, toning and moisturizing twice a day." Sapong typically prescribes a skincare regimen "weeks before an event."
Technorati Tags: SAG Awards 2015,SAG Awards,#SAGAwards,Eddie Redmayne,#EddieRedmayne,Revive,RéVive Lip Perioral Renewal Serum Targeted Vertical Line Repair,www.revive.com,RéVive Moisturizing Renewal Eye Cream Ultra Retexturizing Hydrator,RéVive Moisturizing Renewal Cream Retexturing Hydrator,RéVive Balancing Toner Soothing Skin Refresher,RéVive Exfoliating Cleanser Soft Polishing Cream,Celebrity Groomer Johnnie Sapong,Johnnie Sapong,skincare,red carpet,men's grooming,well groomed look,21st Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards,man about town look,The Theory of Everything,Outstanding Performance by a Male Actor in a Leading Role