Makeup (Carissa Ferreri for Mary Kay):
Inspiration: To complement Gina’s stunning blue, flowing dress and sophisticated pulled back hairstyle, makeup artist Carissa Ferreri wanted to create a soft, whimsical makeup look that would tie the overall look together. “I wanted her to be glowing! We paired smoky eyes and a bronze palette to complement her skin tone. Every part of the makeup look works together to enhance her natural features.”
Skin Care: “I always love to prep the skin first, so I began with the Mary Kay TimeWise® Age- Fighting Moisturizer to moisturize and help give her that dewy finish. I also applied the Mary Kay Indulge® Soothing Eye Gel to combat any puffiness. I prepped the lips with the Mary Kay Satin Lips® Lip Balm.”
Foundation: To create Gina’s flawless, dewy complexion, Ferreri created a custom blend foundation using Mary Kay’s TimeWise® Luminous-Wear® Liquid Foundation in beige 8 mixed with a touch bronze 1.
Ferreri contoured with Mary Kay® Bronzing Powder on the forehead and cheekbones. She swiped Mary Kay® Mineral Cheek Color in Sunny Spice across the cheeks and applied Mary Kay® Mineral Cheek Color in Sparkling Cider to the apples of Gina’s cheeks. “The Mary Kay Mineral Cheek Powder in Sparkling Cider has a slight shimmer. I applied it to the apples of her cheeks to really catch the light and give her a luminescent glow.”
- Eye Shadow: Ferreri’s goal for the eye look was to create a very blended, bronzy look with no harsh lines. To create the wash of color for a bold look that really opens up the eye, Ferreri used:
- Mary Kay® Cream Eye Color in Apricot Twist (swept across the lid)
- Mary Kay® Cream Eye Color in Metallic Taupe (all over beyond the crease)
- Mary Kay® Mineral Eye Color in Hazelnut (in the crease and blended out)
- Mary Kay® Mineral Eye Color in Chocolate Kiss (on the lid and blended out in the crease)
- Mary Kay® Mineral Eye Color in Rosegold (on the lid and blended out in the crease)
- Mary Kay® Mineral Eye Color in Truffle (used as a liner on the top and bottom of the eye)
- Mary Kay® Mineral Eye Color in Honey Spice (used as a highlighter on the corner of the eye)
- Mary Kay® Mineral Eye Color in Granite (used to blend)
- Mascara For extra depth and definition, Ferreri applied Mary Kay® Ultimate Mascara™ in Black to the top and bottom lashes. “Adding mascara and liner to the bottom lashes added a little something different for Gina. The focus here was to open the eye by using a smooth, heavy blend as opposed to a heavy line.”
Ferreri applied Mary Kay® Lip Liner in Soft Blush all over the lip. She topped off with Mary Kay® True Dimensions® Sheer Lipstick in Subtly You. She finished with the Mary Kay At Play®Jelly Lip Gloss in Teddy Bare on the center of the lip to make the lip look full.
Suzy Amis Cameron’s Red Carpet Green Dress Campaign- Gina is wearing a custom dress from designer, Manon Gabard (21 year old student from ESMOD in Paris). The dress is made from 100% certified organic peace silk. Gina is wearing jewels from Neil Lane and a clutch by Edie Parker.