Mark Hill Salon Professional debuts at ULTA Beauty on February 23Mark Hill Salon Professional, the affordable salon quality brand developed by award-winning British celebrity hairstylist Mark Hill today announced a new distribution deal with ULTA Beauty, the largest beauty retailer in the United States providing cosmetics, fragrance, skin, hair care products and salon services. Starting this month, Mark Hill Salon Professional will debut a wide selection of products at ULTA Beauty.
"I am so thrilled to be joining forces with ULTA Beauty, one of the leaders in the industry, to provide even more women with salon quality products at affordable prices," said Mark Hill, Founder of Mark Hill Salon Professional. "My line was developed at the salon and not in a boardroom to bring effective, easy-to-use hair care products with real results to women across the country."
Since its inception in the UK in 2004, Mark Hill Salon Professional has attracted a large and loyal British customer base through distribution at Boots retail stores. The expansion into ULTA Beauty marks the brand's first partnership since it was introduced to US consumers in July 2013 exclusively at Walgreens. The brand will continue to be available at Walgreens and Walgreens-owned online properties.
"This is an important step forward as we continue to expand the reach of the Mark Hill brand in the US," said Gordon Farquhar, Managing Director, Boots Retail USA. "Mark has done an incredible job with his brand in the UK. We look forward to continuing to drive that success in the US by aligning with ULTA Beauty, a true innovator and leader in the consumer beauty category. Our goal is to bring the Mark Hill Salon Professional line and celebrity styling experience to an even wider audience and with ULTA Beauty, I think we can do just that."
Mark Hill remains one of the defining influences on British hair styling. He was awarded the prestigious title of 'British Hairdresser of the Year' twice and remains the only UK hair stylist to have won the prestigious 'International Hairdresser of the Year' accolade twice in succession. Coined the 'Master of Sexy, Wearable Hair," Mark creates beautiful and wearable styles for the celebrities he has styled such as AnnaSophia Robb, Olivia Palermo, Lake Bell and Molly Sims.
Beginning February 23, 2015 Mark Hill Salon Professional will offer 20 SKUs from its diverse product range both in-store at ULTA Beauty's more than 750 national retail locations as well as online at Ulta.com, including:
- Mark Hill MiracOILicious Nourishing Shampoo, $9.99
- Mark Hill MiracOILicious Nourishing Conditioner, $9.99
- Mark Hill MiracOILicious 2 Minute Intensive Treatment, $11.99
- Mark Hill MiracOILicious Moroccan Argan Oil, $11.99
- Mark Hill Defrizz-ilicious Slick Chick De-Frizz Shampoo, $9.99
- Mark Hill Defrizz-ilicious Oh So Smooth De-Frizz Conditioner, $9.99
- Mark Hill Defrizz-ilicious Magic Drops Rescue and Repair Treatment, $11.99
- Mark Hill Defrizz-ilicious Bedazzled Anti-Humidity Shine Spray, $10.99
- Mark Hill Gorgeous! Work It Girl! Shine, Protect and Control Spray 200ml, $10.99
- Mark Hill Gorgeous! Hot Glam Extreme Heat Protection Spray 200ml, $10.99
- Mark Hill Gorgeous! Fabulous Finish Hairspray 300ml, $10.99
- Mark Hill Love Big Hair Big It Up! Volume Shampoo, $9.99
- Mark Hill Love Big Hair Big Is Better! Volume Conditioner, $9.99
- Mark Hill Love Big Hair Viva La Volume Volumising Blow Dry Mousse, $10.99
- Mark Hill Straight-a-holic Get It Straight Straightening Shampoo, $9.99
- Mark Hill Straight-a-holic Straighten Up Straightening Conditioner, $9.99
- Mark Hill Straight-a-holic Straight Talking Straightening Cream, $11.99
- Mark Hill Big Night Out! Get Ready to Party! Pre Styling Shampoo, $9.99
- Mark Hill Big Night Out! Get the Party Started! Pre Styling Conditioner, $9.99
- Mark Hill Big Night Out! Only Takes a Minute! 60 Second Detox Gloss Treatment, $11.99
About Walgreens Boots Alliance:
Walgreens Boots Alliance (Nasdaq: WBA) is the first global pharmacy-led, health and wellbeing enterprise in the world.
The company was created through the combination of Walgreens and Alliance Boots in December 2014, bringing together two leading companies with iconic brands, complementary geographic footprints, shared values and a heritage of trusted health care services through pharmaceutical wholesaling and community pharmacy care, dating back more than 100 years. Its portfolio of retail and business brands includes Walgreens, Duane Reade, Boots and Alliance Healthcare, as well as increasingly global health and beauty product brands, such as No7 and Botanics.
For more company information, please visit www.walgreensbootsalliance.com.
SOURCE Mark Hill Salon Professional