SEPHORA Teint Infusion Ethereal Natural Finish Foundation is a lightweight, natural moisturizing foundation that provides a natural, barely there finish. It has an ultra-fluid light texture that flawlessly melts onto skin for buildable, light to medium coverage and provides a feeling of wearing no foundation at all. The formula glides on for foolproof application and moisturizes to create a visibly smoother skin texture.
In a consumer test on 98 women for 18 days, SEPHORA found that:
- 75.5% of the women found that the foundation melted flawlessly on their skin.
- 75.5% found that the product was so light they felt as it they were not wearing anything.
- 81.6% of the women found that this foundation visibly smoothed their complexion.
- 84.7% found that this foundation is long-lasting.
This foundation comes in 18 shades, from lightest Ivory to darkest Mocha. The foundation is moisturizing, leaving skin feeling hydrated and soft. The best way to use this foundation is as follows:
- Shake the bottle before use.
- Use the included dropper to dispense the desired amount of foundation onto the palm of your hand, onto your fingertips or directly onto your foundation brush.
- Apply starting in the middle of your face and move outwardly, toward the sides, forehead and chin.
- Repeat until the desired level of coverage is achieved.
I am very happy with the Teint Infusion Ethereal Natural Finish Foundation. What I especially like is that it is so easy to apply this foundation and it is so easy to achieve buildable layers of color. Most foundation builds color in heavy layers. Not this foundation. This foundation layers on very lightly. It is so easy to create coverage and to build it up. And it doesn’t look heavy. This foundation also moisturizes, leaving skin feeling hydrated and feeling soft. It also smoothes skin texture. Skin ends up looking fabulous when using this foundation! I am extremely happy with it and highly recommend it.
SEPHORA Teint Infusion Ethereal Natural Finish Foundation retails for $24.00. It is available from www.sephora.com and SEPHORA stores. Like SEPHORA on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Sephora?ref=br_tf; Follow SEPHORA on Twitter: @Sephora, Follow SEPHORA on Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/Sephora/; Follow SEPHORA on Instagram: http://instagram.com/SEPHORA#; Subscribe to SEPHORA on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9YX5x_VU8gfe0Oui0TaLJg; Follow on Google+: https://plus.google.com/+ Sephora/posts; Follow SEPHORA on Wanelo: http://wanelo.com/sephora and Follow SEPHORA on Tumblr: http://theglossy.sephora.com/.
Until Next Time~
I Am THE Makeup Junkie
(This item was sent for consideration)