Rodial Skincare has a very interesting serum that contains Dragon’s Blood resin. This resin has been used for hundreds of years by many cultures, for many different reasons. It has just recently been added into skincare products for anti-aging purposes. Rodial Skincare takes skincare to a new level by including this resin in their Dragon’s Blood XXL Advanced Sculpting Serum. It is a triple potency serum to sculpt, define and re-densify the skin’s appearance with biomimetic TGF, red snow algae and Hema’Tîte™. The skin is infused with intense doses of their unique dragon’s blood complex. It targets problems like skin’s ability to bounce back and elasticity so that facial contours appear re-defined. Wrinkles appear “plumped-up”, smoothing the skin’s surface while maintaining optimum hydration levels at the deepest layers of the skin.
The key ingredients in this product are:
- Dragon’s Blood to comfort and restore skin hydration
- Hyaluronic Acid to add intense moisture, re-densify the appearance of skin volume and improve elasticity
- Wheat Proteins tighten skin so that it has a firmer appearance
- Hema’Tîte™ to optimize the appearance of skin’s youthfulness and give a more “plumped-up” effect with wrinkles looking reduced and smoothed
- Tetrapeptide-6 mimics the effect of TGF (Transforming Growth Factors) that help maintain skin’s elasticity and bounce
- Red Snow Algae, which safeguards skin’s youthful look by improving skin’s oxidative stress resistance
I used this serum for a month. You just need a small amount, two pumps of the serum is all that is needed for the entire face, neck and décolleté. It is a light, red serum that goes on smoothly and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. It is recommended to apply the serum morning and night. I did find that my skin felt softer, more hydrated, had more moisture content and felt more “plumped-up” when I used this serum. I tried the elastic test, pulling on my skin to see how quick it bounces back and it does bounce back very fast. That is good, meaning my elasticity is excellent. My skin is firm and looks young. I am 44 but I definitely don’t look this age. I love this serum and would recommend it for anyone looking to add a good anti-aging serum to their skincare repertoire. I do think that this made my skin look better over the month that I used it.
Until Next Time~
I Am THE Makeup Junkie
(This item was sent for consideration)