Alicia Vikander at the 19th Annual Hollywood Film Awards
Makeup by Charlotte Tilbury
Swedish actress and on-the-rise starlet, Alicia Vikander, stunned on Sunday’s red carpet at the 19th Annual Hollywood Film Awards in Los Angeles. In a sophisticated, yet edgy black dress and makeup by Charlotte Tilbury, Alicia was picture-perfect as she accepted the Hollywood Breakout Actress Award for her role in ‘The Danish Girl.’
“Alicia wanted a contoured, sultry but modern makeup look, to go with her gorgeous leather Louis Vuitton dress. Hair was pulled back into a sleek twisted bun. The burnished deep copper shades from my Dolce Vita Eye Palette was chosen to compliment her skintone and bring out her eye colour.” – Charlotte Tilbury
Here are a few key steps that Charlotte used to create the look:
1. To prep the skin, Charlotte applied Charlotte Tilbury Goddess Skin Clay Mask on Alicia’s face and neck for 10 minutes to tighten, smooth, hydrate and give skin an extra boost of radiance.
2. Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream was generously massaged on her face and neck to deliver the perfect amount of moisture to skin.
3. Charlotte then applied a sheer layer of Charlotte Tilbury Wonderglow all over the face. Wonderglow is a red carpet essential as it fills in wrinkles and scatters light to blur away lines and flood the skin with luminosity.
4. A combination of Charlotte Tilbury Light Wonder Youth-Boosting Perfect Skin Foundation in Shades 6 & 8 was used to even out Alicia’s complexion and give her a radiant glow.
5. Next, she used Charlotte Tilbury The Retoucher in Shades 2 & 3 for under the eyes areas, around the nose and to cover a few minor imperfections.
6. Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder in Shade 1 was applied under Alicia’s eyes, and Shade 2 was applied around her nose to help blur away lines and imperfections. The super luxe powder is a must-have for the red carpet because of how finely milled the powder is, giving an immaculate complexion with a bright, illuminating finish.
7. To give more dimension and contour to Alicia’s face, Charlotte applied Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow with a large brush around her jawline and forehead. The bronzer is the perfect universal blend of pearl and pigment to mimic a sun-kissed complexion.
8. To fill in and elongate Alicia’s brows, Charlotte used Charlotte Tilbury Brow Lift in Cara D.
9. Next, she applied Prime from the Charlotte Tilbury Dolce Vita Palette to the inner corners of the eye and Prime from the Vintage Vamp Palette to the entire eyelid.
10. Charlotte Tilbury Rock ‘N’ Kohl in Barbarella Brown was used to line the top lid into a feline flick. Charlotte finished the eyes with two coats of Charlotte Tilbury Full Fat Lashes on top and bottom lashes.
11. Charlotte prepped Alicia’s lips with Charlotte Tilbury Lip Magic, then applied Matte Revolution in Walk of Shame for the perfect pout.
Post a Comment