Just in time for the holiday shopping season, Beauty.com®, (a division of drugstore.com) has an amazing GWP. With a $125 purchase at Beauty.com you get a custom Zaldy Add A Pouch Clutch filled with full size and deluxe samples. This gift with purchase is perfect for you to try out some of the brands that Beauty.com®, has on its site. It is also a great incentive for you to do some online shopping there this holiday season. Do some shopping, get a great gift in return! This GWP started November 24th, and is only available while supplies last. The clutch is actually two bags in one. And you can add more. It comes in fluorescent yellow and orange. Zaldy notes that, “I was inspired by the idea of separating body and face products into their own individual pouches.” The two pouches and metal ring allow shoppers to add or remove pouches as needed to store makeup, accessories, brushes, skincare and tools to cosmetics on the go. It is a bright standout makeup bag accessory for any outfit. The Add A Pouch Clutch is perfect for toting many beauty essentials in a bright and colorful fashion.
The Add A Pouch Clutch comes with 16 prestige beauty sample in both deluxe and full sizes. The entire pouch and its contents have an approximate combined retail value of $150.
The selection’s offerings are from some of the beauty world’s top beauty and skin care brands:
1. Paul’s Choice Resist Moisture Renewal Oil Booster (.12 fl. oz.)-good for dehydrated skin.
2. Jay-Z Gold VOC (.05 fl. oz.)-have not tried this but looking forward to using it.
3. Jean Patou JOY Forever EDT Women’s Fragrance (.05 fl. oz.)-I used to wear this when I was a teenager and I still love the rose scent.
4. Jane Iredale HandDrink Hand Cream (.24 fl. oz.)-winter is hand cream season at my house.
5. Ahava Purifying Mud Mask (.9 oz.)-can never have too many masks and this one purifies the skin.
6. ClariSEA Glow Powder Exfoliant – Lavender (1 oz.)-I have used this brand a couple of times and I like their exfoliants.
7. Dr Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Glow Pad (2)-I ADORE Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Peel Pads, these are amazing peel pads.
8. NUXE Minis Huile Prodigieuse Multi-Purpose Dry Oil (.33 fl. oz.)-deluxe sample size of this amazing facial oil.
9. MDSolarScience Daily eye Emulsion Jar (.17 oz.)-I cannot wait to try this. I have heard it’s good.
10. Wei East Bee Venom Anti-Wrinkle Cream Mask (.27 fl. oz.)-I have heard great things about this mask!
11. First Aid Beauty Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay (1 oz.)-this brand is on fire right now, I adore their products.
12. Go Smile Double Action Ampoule Single (.8 ml)-giving this to my daughter to try out.
13. Decleor Aromessence Neroli Essential Serum (.03 fl. oz.)-Decleor is well known in France and spas here. Neroli is very soothing to the skin. This will be good for those who need some hydration and soothing of irritations.
14. Glam Glow Bright Mud Eye Treatment (.035 fl oz.)-I adore this mask for the eyes, it gives them a pick-me-up.
15. JUARA Candlenut Body Crème (.34 oz.)-this is a wonderful cream to use on dry skin.
16. Bare Minerals marvelous Moxie Lipgloss in Spark Plug (2 ml) (full size)-beautiful golden mauve
17. Beauty.com offer card ($10 off a $50 purchase)-use this to do some holiday shopping.
If you are looking for new and fun things to shop for that you can add to your shopping bag to reach the $125 hurdle, try Beauty.com®’s new skincare brands such as Soap & Glory, Trophy Skin, and ClariSEA. If you are looking for fragrances, they now carry Paris Hilton, Jay Z, and Tommy Bahama (I am a huge fan of the Tommy Bahama scents!). If you are looking for holiday skincare gift sets, they have a great selection. Try out gift sets such as the Origins Power Anti-Agers Set, Philosophy Hope for the Holidays Set, and Skyn Iceland Winter Rehab Kit.
Beauty junkies will love makeup and hair tutorials on the Beauty.com Advice & Trends page. Viewers can watch Beauty Director-at-Large Romy Soleimani demonstrate how to get the most on-trend makeup looks for fall and winter in the Beauty.com Video Library. On the Beauty Close Up, she continues to share her product picks for the season. They also have nail art tutorials, skincare advice and the New York Fashion Week Fall/Winter 2015 Runway Recap.
Beauty.com® offers free 1-3 day shipping on purchases of $35 or more (this does not apply to gift cards/certificates, bulk orders or orders over 20 lbs.).
The Add A Pouch Clutch can be found at http://www.Beauty.com/Zaldy. This is a great GWP (gift with purchase). You will definitely use all of the samples in this bag. I plan on using all of them, and that is rare for me. I am especially excited about the lipgloss, masks and skincare samples. I also love the fact that Joy by Jean Patou was included. That brings back many memories for me. My grandmother used to buy it for me. Use the $10 off of a $50 purchase to get some holiday shopping done.
Until Next Time/Happy Holidays!
I Am THE Makeup Junkie
(This item was sent for consideration)
Technorati Tags: Paul's Choice Resist Moisture Renewal Oil Booster,Jay-Z Gold VOC,Jean Patou JOY Forever EDT Women's Fragrance,Jane Iredale HandDrink Hand Cream,Ahava Purifying Mud Mask,ClariSEA Glow Powder Exfoliant – Lavendar,Dr Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Glow Pad,NUXE Minis Huile Prodigieuse Multi-Purpose Dry Oil,MDSolarScience Daily eye Emulsion Jar,Wei East Bee Venom Anti-Wrinkle Cream Mask,First Aid Beauty Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay,Go Smile Double Action Ampoule Single,Decleor Aromessence Neroli Essential Serum,GladGlow BrigthMud Eye Treatment,JUARA Candlenut Body Creme,BareMinerals marvelous Moxie Lipgloss in Spark Plug,BeautyDotCom,www.beauty.com,Zaldy,fashion designer,www.beauty.com/zaldy,GWP,gift with purchase,Add A Pouch Clutch,drugstore.com,beauty samples,deluxe,full size, skincare, makeup, beauty, cosmetics, gift with purchase, GWP
Post a Comment