Lily James at the Golden Globe Awards
Makeup by Jenn Streicher for Charlotte Tilbury Beauty
Tonight, presenter and “Downton Abbey” star Lily James stunned on the red carpet with a fresh modern spring look. Her ethereal Marchesa gown called for a young and effortless makeup look created by makeup artist Jenn Streicher using Charlotte Tilbury Beauty.
Streicher shared how she decided on the look with Lily: “We wanted the makeup to look cool and hip to contrast the high glam of the gown. The goal was to have the beauty be the focus.”
Below, Streicher shares the key steps she took to create Lily’s red carpet look:
1. To prep Lily’s skin and ensure a flawless canvas, Streicher applied Charlotte’s Magic Cream to the entire face and Charlotte Tilbury Magic Eye Rescue to reinvigorate the eye area. She followed with Charlotte Tilbury Wonderglow in the T-Zone to create a flawless soft focus finish and an instant “spotlight” effect, which acted as the perfect base to Charlotte’s NEW Magic Foundation in 6 Medium (available March 2016).
2. Next, Streicher used Charlotte Tilbury Brow Lift in Cara D to perfect Lily’s brows and frame her face.
3. Streicher applied Charlotte Tilbury Colour Chameleon in Bronzed Garnet across the lids then lined the tops of the eyes and waterline with Rock ‘N’ Kohl in Barbarella Brown. The smoke shade of Charlotte Tilbury Luxury Palette in The Sophisticate was applied to the lash line and corners of the eyes. To enhance the eyes, Charlotte Tilbury Eyes to Mesmerise Cream Eyeshadow in Jean and Mona Lisa were applied across the lids. Streicher finished Lily’s eye look by applying four coats of Charlotte Tilbury Full Fat Lashes to the top and bottom lashes.
4. Streicher then used Hollywood favorite Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow in Light-Medium to highlight and sculpt Lily’s cheek, nose, jawline and temples. To add a dewy glow, Charlotte Tilbury Beach Stick in Moon Beach was applied to cheekbones and down the center of nose.
5. To create the perfect cheek color, Streicher used Charlotte Tilbury Cheek to Chic in Love Glow with a swish of the outer shade across Lily’s cheekbones and pop of the inner shade at the apples.
6. To complete the look, Streicher opted for a nude lip by applying Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipstick in Bitch Perfect followed by Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat Lip Liner in Iconic Nude to perfect the shape of Lily’s lips.
7. Once Lily was in her Marchesa gown, Streicher applied Charlotte Tilbury Supermodel Body to make Lily’s skin glowing, sculpted and red carpet ready.
Charlotte Tilbury – Magic Cream
Charlotte Tilbury – Magic Eye Rescue
Charlotte Tilbury – Wonderglow Instant Soft-focus Beauty Flash
Charlotte Tilbury – Magic Foundation, 6 Medium (*available March 2016 at CharlotteTilbury.com)
Charlotte Tilbury – Filmstar Bronze & Glow Face Sculpt & Highlight, Light-Medium
Charlotte Tilbury – Beach Stick Lip To Cheek Dewy Color Pop, Moon Beach
Charlotte Tilbury – Rock ‘N’ Kohl Iconic Liquid Eyeliner Pencil, Barbarella Brown
Charlotte Tilbury – Colour Chameleon Colour Morphing Eyeshadow Pencil, Bronzed Garnet
Charlotte Tilbury – Luxury Palette Color-Coded Eyeshadows, The Sophisticate
Charlotte Tilbury – Eyes To Mesmerise Cream Eyeshadow, Jean and Mona Lisa
Charlotte Tilbury – Full Fat Lashes, Glossy Black
Charlotte Tilbury – Brow Lift, Cara D
Charlotte Tilbury – Cheek to Chic, Love Glow
Charlotte Tilbury – Lip Cheat Lip Liner, Iconic Nude
Charlotte Tilbury – K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipstick in Bitch Perfect
Charlotte Tilbury – Supermodel Body
Technorati Tags: Charlotte Tilbury,Lily James,Golden Globes,#GettingReadyWithCT,73rd Annual Golden Globes,Charlotte Tilbury – Magic Cream,Charlotte Tilbury – Magic Eye Rescue,Charlotte Tilbury – Wonderglow Instant Soft-focus Beauty Flash,Charlotte Tilbury – Magic Foundation,6 Medium,Charlotte Tilbury – Filmstar Bronze & Glow Face Sculpt & Highlight,Light-Medium,Charlotte Tilbury – Beach Stick Lip To Cheek Dewy Color Pop,Moon Beach,Charlotte Tilbury – Rock ‘N’ Kohl Iconic Liquid Eyeliner Pencil,Barbarella Brown,Charlotte Tilbury – Colour Chameleon Colour Morphing Eyeshadow Pencil,Bronzed Garnet,Charlotte Tilbury – Luxury Palette Color-Coded Eyeshadows,The Sophisticate,Charlotte Tilbury – Eyes To Mesmerise Cream Eyeshadow,Jean and Mona Lisa,Charlotte Tilbury – Full Fat Lashes,Glossy Black,Charlotte Tilbury – Brow Lift,Cara D,Charlotte Tilbury – Cheek to Chic,Love Glow,Charlotte Tilbury – Lip Cheat Lip Liner,Iconic Nude,Charlotte Tilbury – K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipstick in Bitch Perfect,Charlotte Tilbury – Supermodel Bod, beauty, makeup, cosmetics, #GettingReadyWithCT, CharlotteTilbury, www.charlottetilbury.com, makeup artist, JennStreicher, makeup artist Jenn Streicher, Lily James, Golden Globes, 73rd Annual Golden Globes,
Post a Comment