Jeffrey James became interested in botanical and organic skincare when his father was diagnosed with skin cancer. He had always been interested in eating healthier as an athlete and this just extended the pursuit, but for other reasons. He looked at all the lines on the market but was not satisfied with any organic luxury skincare line, so he created his own line. The Jeffrey James Botanicals skincare lines is the epitome of what an organic luxury skincare line should be. It is all natural, organic and definitely luxurious for the skin, The products are all top of the line, they serve multiple purposes and they have only the best ingredients in them.
Today I am going to review two products from the line that I was lucky enough to try out. I tried out the Vitamin C Serum called The Light and their skin exfoliating scrub called The Exfoliant. The products are simply named, which is fine. But they do a pretty good job at helping to keep skin looking and feeling good. One way to get the Jeffrey James Botanicals skincare is to purchase them separately or you can do the subscription plan.
Through the Subscription Plan you start out by getting four products for the introductory price of $29.95 with FREE SHIPPING. Order today and you get TWO FREE GIFTS and FREE SHIPPING! They may be something like: The Wash, The Serum, The Crème, The Light or The Exfoliant. Four weeks after this first order you will be sent a kit with the first four products. Products in each kit may vary and each four weeks thereafter at the prices of $39.95 plus FREE SHIPPING you will get your next order with four different products. You can cancel at anytime, there is no contract holding you in place, Shipment times may vary.
Jeffrey James The Exfoliant 2.0 oz. $39.00
Exfoliation of the skin is key to having beautiful skin. Getting rid of dead skin cells and clogged pores is one of the best reasons to have a good exfoliant in your beauty arsenal. Jeffrey James The Exfoliant is a great all natural exfoliant that has acai berries, aloe vera, essential oils, raspberries and bamboo to help get rid of dead skin, sebum that clogs up hair follicles (pores). Use for 5 minutes to give yourself a luxurious facials. The scrub nourishes the skin and protects it while gently exfoliating allowing for quick cell turnover. Here is what each ingredient does that makes this scrub so good:
- Organic Aloe Vera: Heals the skin, stimulates fibroblasts to product collagen and elastin fibers to makes skin more elastic. It reduces fine lines and wrinkles, tightens the pores and keep moisture in the skin.
- Cranberry & Raspberry Fibers: These are powerful anti-oxidants that draw out toxins from the skin.
- Bamboo Fibers: Removes dead skin cells to create a radiant, natural glow to the skin.
- Vitamin E: Nourishes the skin, helps with hyperpigmentation and scarring.
Use this scrub 2-3x a week. It is good for all skin types except extremely acneic skin. Use a quarter sized amount, apply to damp skin and scrub. Can be used on face, neck and chest. Avoid eye area. Use a circular motion, which brings blood and oxygen to the skin. Rinse with warm water.
Jeffrey James The Light (Age Defying C Serum)1.0 fl.oz. $48.00
Everyone should have a good Vitamin C Serum in their skincare arsenal. Jeffrey James The Light is one of those serums. This serum helps to accelerate the skin’s natural repair process, fight aging at the root for a radiant appearance and it is an intensive anti-oxidant repair serum that defies aging and restores elasticity to the skin. Argan Stem Cells help to accelerate the skin’s repair process by rejuvenating tired skin. Vitamin C brightens skin and boosts collagen production to promote a healthy skin matrix. Hyaluronic Acid deeply hydrates the skin, leaving it looking radiant. Fine lines and wrinkles are dramatically reduced. This serum provides a dramatic improvement in skin tone and texture. The ingredients that work so well in this serum are:
- Vitamin C: A powerful anti-oxidant that works on both the surface of the skin and blow the epidermis. It helps to boost collagen production, binds cells together (it is an actual ingredient in collagen), reduces sun damage and is an aggressive free radical fighter. Provides a radiant glow to the skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Cold pressed from the seed of the Cassis Angustifolia Seed Polysaccharide, it hydrates and nourishes the skin. It also helps to reduce fine lines and wrinkles and improves the texture of the skin. It holds 1000x its own weight in water.
- Argan Stem Cells: An ingredient that both protects and vitalizes dermal skin cells. It is derived from the Argan Tree, one of the oldest living tree species in the world. It helps to accelerate the skin ‘s natural healing process., fighting off aging at the root and it tightens, increases firmness, density and reduces wrinkle depth.
- Organic Aloe Vera: Helps to heal the skin, stimulates fibroblasts to product collagen and elastin fibers so that skin can be more elastic. It reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Tightens pores and retains moisture in the skin. .
- Methysulfonymethane: MSM is an organic mineral that occurs naturally in our bodies and is as abundant in nature as air. It restores skin’s vitality. It delivers beneficial anti-oxidants to the skin.
The Light is a great serum. It really does help to lighten up the skin and makes it look brighter. I use it at night, after cleansing. Just apply a few drops to the face, neck and décolletage. Let sink into the skin and then apply either more serums or your moisturizer.
Some of the other Jeffrey James Botanicals products are The Glow (Ultimate Hydration Restoration), The Crème (All Day and All Night) and The Wash (Gentle Purifying Cleanse). I want to try all of his products, I was impressed so much with just these two. I am very happy with how well these worked. Especially The Light Serum. It made my skin glow like crazy, helped with my hyperpigmentation and look overall much better. I love this product. Did I mention that I love it? It really did help with my sun damage. I think that this is a star product in the line.
Jeffrey James Botanicals are sold online at www.jeffreyjamesbotanicals.com. Like Jeffrey James Botanicals on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jeffreyjamesbotanicals; Follow Jeffrey James Botanicals on Twitter: @j2botanicals; Follow Jeffrey James Botanicals on Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/j2botanicals/ and Follow Jeffrey James Botanicals on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/j2botanicals/.
Until Next Time~
I Am THE Makeup Junkie
(These items were sent for consideration)