Airbrush Flawless Finish Skin Perfecting Micro-Powder, Medium 2
Filmstar Bronze & Glow Face Sculpt & Highlight
Eyes to Mesmerise Cream Eyeshadow, Bette
Luxury Palette in The Vintage Vamp
Below, Tilbury shares the key steps she took to create Alicia’s red carpet look:
1. Charlotte prepped Alicia’s skin by applying her cult-favorite Magic Cream to the entire face and her new Magic Eye Rescue to the eye area. Charlotte Tilbury Wonderglow was applied to create a flawless soft focus finish, which acted as the perfect base to the Charlotte Tilbury Light Wonder Foundation in 8 Dark.
2. Charlotte used her Mini Miracle Eye Wand in Shade 2 underneath the eyes to brighten and add luminosity, and then applied Charlotte Tilbury The Retoucher Concealer in 3 Medium where needed. Charlotte lightly dusted Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Skin Perfecting Micro-Powder in 2 Medium to mattify the skin and create a red carpet-ready complexion.
3. Next, Charlotte used Charlotte Tilbury Brow Lift in Cara D to perfect Alicia’s already gorgeous brows and frame her mesmerizing eyes.
4. For the golden eye look, Charlotte applied her cream shadow, Eyes to Mesmerise, in Bette on the lids and softly blended upwards and underneath the waterline. She then applied the pop shade from her Luxury Palette in The Vintage Vamp to the inner corners of the eyes and to the middle of the lids. To add definition and length, Charlotte Tilbury Rock ‘N’ Kohl in Barbarella Brown was applied to the outer corners of the top lashline. Charlotte finished the eye look with Charlotte Tilbury Full Fat Lashes on top and bottom lashes.
5. To add unbeatable highlight and subtle contour, Charlotte used her red carpet staple, Filmstar Bronze & Glow in Light-Medium, with the Powder & Sculpt Brush to highlight and sculpt Alicia’s beautiful face shape.
6. Charlotte applied Charlotte Tilbury Beach Stick in Las Salinas with her Magic Complexion Brush (NEW – available in March 2016) across Alicia’s cheekbones for a pretty, fresh pink glow.
7. To complete the look, Charlotte lined Alicia’s lips with Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat Lip Liner in Pillowtalk and followed with Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick in Bond Girl.