This spring Kat Von D came out with some great basic items that should be in every persons makeup kit. One of the items is a Color Correcting Eyeshadow Primer. The primer comes in 5 shades, I tried Fair and Light. It also comes in Medium, Tan and Deep. What is so great about this primer is that it color corrects the lid according to skintone, creating a smooth even base for your most wonderful, audacious eye looks.
It is the first primer to feature 5 shades that target discoloration and smooth the appearance of imperfections according to skintone. Unlike one-shade-fits-all primers, this formula color corrects your specific skintone to neutralize lids so that you can show off super-saturated, true color payoff. It comes in an easy-to-use twist stick, this primer features 16 hour wear and multi faceted color correcting pigments for a smooth, even canvas that keeps eye looks in place while keeping them vibrant. Eye shadow applied pure and true, color payoff is intensified and eye looks stay fade-proof and crease-proof for long-lasting wear. There are no parabens, sulfates or phthalates in this formula. This product was not tested on animals.
Artist tip: Apply Lock-It Color Correcting Eyeshadow Primer along the lower lash lineto prep for a smoky eye look. Extending the primer from your lower lid down to the lower lash line ensures that shadow and liner stay locked in place.
In a consumer study on 30 volunteers, here is what they found out about the primer:
- 100% agreed that this product stayed on their eyelids at least 8 hours.
- 100% of users agreet his product has a lightweight feel on the skin.
- 100% of users agree this product is easy to apply.
- 96% agreed that this product applied smoothly.
- 93% of users agreed this product prevented their eye makeup from creasing throughout the day.
- 90% agree this product even sthe skin tone of their eyelids
- 90% agreed this product kept their eye makeup fresh and radiant through the day.
- 86% of users felt this product helped their eye makeup stayed in place all day.
Until Next Time~
I Am THE Makeup Junkie
(These items were sent for consdieration)