Beauty.com®, a division of drugstore.com, inc., is excited to introduce an exclusive cosmetic bag from revered American fashion designer Lela Rose as a complimentary gift this spring. Beginning April 26th, customers will receive the blush pink product-filled bag when they spend more than $150 at the prestige beauty retailer. The one-of-a-kind Lela Rose Spring 2016 Cosmetic Bag can be found at http://www.Beauty.com/LelaRose and is available while supplies last.
With bridal season in full swing, this complimentary gift is the perfect accessory for brides, bridesmaids and guests of the wedding, to tote their wedding day beauty essentials. Adorned with a deconstructed bow and a golden clasp closure, Lela Rose has brought together a chic combination of modernity and romance.
"I'm pleased to partner with Beauty.com again to introduce this unique, limited edition cosmetic bag," said designer Lela Rose. "This season's design was inspired by details from our Spring 2016 runway show – including the feminine color, romantic bow-front detail and golden touches."
The limited edition (gorgeous) peach Lela Rose Spring 2016 Cosmetic Bag arrives fully stocked with 17 prestige beauty samples. The bag and its contents have an approximate combined retail value of more than $170. The selection includes offerings from some of the beauty world's top beauty and skin care brands:
- Jane Iredale Smooth Affair Facial primer and Brightener (this primes but I did not see it brighten)
- Alterna Caviar CC Cream Extra Hold Plus (great for those of us with very thick hair, use to help hold in place)
- clariSEA Rapid Detox Charcoal Exfoliant (love this brand! use their exfoliant to get rid of dead skin)
- CLEAN Fragrance Air VOC (nice scent, smells citrus like)
- Wei Five Sacred Grains Rapid Glow Liquid Milk (LOVE this brand, this is a great product)
- Nuxe mini Hand Cream (best hand cream, bar none)
- rais Pocket Sanitizer (nice hand sanitizer, good scent)
- BLISS Fabulous Drench 'n' Quench Cream-to-Water Lock-in Moisturizer Mini Tube (a great moisturizer for those with drier skins)
- Macadamia Nourishing Moisture Trio Packette (this brand is awesome, moisturizes hair very well)
- Erno Laszlo pHelityl Cleansing Bar (love this stuff, really cleanses skin well)
- Oscar Blandi Hair Lift Mousse (huge sample, great for limp hair)
- Michael Todd Pumpkin Mask (one of the best masks around, use wisely and often)
- Paula's Choice 2% BHA Liquid (good for change of season, hormonal acne)
- Peter Thomas Roth Acne Dot (these are great for change of season acne happening now or hormonal acne)
- Caudalie Vinosource SOS Serum (great for dehydrated skin)
- REN Glycol Lactic Mask (this is one of my all time favorite masks for skin renewal, it is one of the best around)
- It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC Cream with SPF 50+ (one of the better CC Creams, it covers more than the others)
- A gift of $10 off a future $50 purchase at www.beauty.com
This Gift With Purchase is available starting April 26th, 2016 and will be available as along as supplies last. This is a great idea for brides looking to get gifts bridesmaids, maid-of honor, etc. For brides-to-be or shoppers simply looking for pretty bridal-themed spring beauty tips, Beauty.com is a great resource for all things bridal. Starting April 25th, Beauty.com is offering exclusive bridal content from skin prep suggestions to edgy bridal beauty trends. Beauty.com Beauty Director at Large, Romy Soleimani, shares exclusive beauty tutorials on how to get three very distinct bridal looks. Other great site features include Guest Editor pages, My Life in Beauty features and the Beauty.com blog, Beauty Close Up.
As always, Beauty.com offers great benefits to shoppers including "Everyday Complimentary Shipping,"** 5% back on every purchase with drugstore.com dollars™**, speedy shipping, the complimentary sampling center, 100% satisfaction guarantee***, and a shared online shopping cart with the Beauty.com partner site, www.drugstore.com. Beauty fans can also get the latest tips, trends, and promotions sent directly to their email by signing up for the complimentary weekly Beauty Bulletin on the Beauty.com site.
As with all the GWP bags, the samples are extraordinary. I was very happy with this bag. I liked this one a lot because I felt that there were so many samples that I could use. That is a big plus when thinking about these bags. It is nice to have a gift bags but I want to be able to use the gift with purchase too.
The Beauty.com Lela Rose bag is available while supplies last at the following link: http://www.Beauty.com/LelaRose.
Until Next Time~
I Am THE Makeup Junkie
(This item was sent for consideration)