Ralph Lauren Celebrates Launch of The Collection Fragrances and 888 Madison Fragrance Salon
WHAT: On Tuesday, June 14, Ralph Lauren celebrated the introduction of The Ralph Lauren Collection Fragrances and the opening of the first-ever Ralph Lauren Fragrance Salon at the 888 Madison Avenue Ralph Lauren flagship store.
The Collection Fragrance Salon is a new, permanent destination, drawing on the signature richness and warmth of Ralph Lauren’s boutiques and home designs. Customers will be offered unique one-to-one consultations to engage and guide them on a scent journey through the ‘worlds’ of Ralph Lauren. An additional immersive experience is found on the new Collection Compass app, which provides details on inspiration, craftsmanship, products and accessories.
The Ralph Lauren Collection Fragrances feature 10 Eaux De Parfums inspired by the spirit of the destinations that have most influenced Ralph Lauren. Crafted from noble ingredients of the highest quality, each fragrance is composed around a signature scent emblematic ofone of Lauren’s luxurious settings, including A Portrait of New York, Riviera Dream, A Legacy of English Elegance, Song of America and Treasures of Safari.
WHO: Ralph Lauren Fragrances was joined by top fashion and beauty influencers and tastemakers including:
· Arielle Charnas, Something Navy
· Blair Eadie. Atlantic-Pacific
· Helena Glazer, Brooklyn Blonde
· Zanita Whittington, Zanita Studio
· Krystal Bick, This Time Tomorrow
· Jamie Beck, Ann Street Studio
· Andrea Maria, Dear Milano
· Ronja Furrer, Ralph Lauren Icons Campaign Model
· Glenda Bailey, Editor-in-Chief of Harper’s Bazaar
· Stellene Volandes, Editor-in-Chief of Town & Country
· Joyce Chang, Editor-in-Chief of SELF
WHERE: Ralph Lauren - 888 Madison Avenue (72nd Street Entrance), New York City