Best Dry Shampoos: Top 5 Dry Shampoos #dryshampoo
The Best Dry Shampoos
I love a good dry shampoo. A dry shampoo is essential in any hair care product arsenal for spreading out the need to prolong the days between shampooing, helping to add volume to the hair as well as shine, bounce and some lift. My favorite dry shampoos are ones that have been around for a while and are not too expensive. I also have a list from Reviews.com that discusses their favorite dry shampoos and their list is similar to mine. Here are my top five dry shampoos:
1. Klorane Dry Shampoo With Oat Milk. This one is quite good. It is basic and essential for anyone. It stands out as among the best of the best because it doesn't add a lot of fragrance to hair, a lot of shine but it makes hair a little matte and has a little bit of white powder that is sorted through hair as you comb or brush the shampoo. This one is my favorite.
2. Oscar Blandi Pronto Dry Shampoo. This adds a little shine to the hair and makes hair voluminous. I like it for those qualities. It is not too expensive but is costs a little more than the Klorane I think.
3. Suave Professionals Weightless Dry Shampoo Moroccan Infusion. This contains some Argan Oil. It is very inexpensive. But works really well. It makes hair shiny and gives it lift.
4. Batiste Dry Shampoo Original. This has been around for ages. It is inexpensive and works like a charm. It gives hair a more powdery fix, but that can be rubbed out, combed out or brushed out. It dries hair that has more oil to it. There are many different types of this brand available.
5. Alterna Bamboo Style Cleanse Translucent Scented Dry Shampoo. I love Alterna hair care products. Their Bamboo line is very nice. This Dry Shampoo is also very nice. It takes care of oils, dirt and anything that is in the hair. Your hair will feel refreshed and new. Hair will feel like it's been washed but it hasn't. That is how good this is.
If you want a different list of good Dry Shampoos, try the one from Reviews.com: http://www.reviews.com/dry-shampoo/. It has some of the same ones on the list, which means you know those are the most awesome ones around. Those I would definitely advise getting. They are the cream of the crop of the dry shampoos. Their list has been cultivated by a number of factors.
For me, I just chose the ones I liked the most. The ones I had the most success with.
Until Next Time~
I Am THE Makeup Junkie