Tuesday, February 7, 2017
Rebecca Minkoff Spring 2017 Get The Look - GLAMSQUAD
Hair: Giovanni Vaccaro for GLAMSQUAD using Kerastase
INSPIRATION: This season’s hair is whimsical and diffused, leaving it feeling airy and effortless.
GET THE LOOK: HAIR
· Prep the hair by applying Kerastase L'incoryable Blowdry followed by Kerastase Mousse Bouffant section by section, roots to end
· Rough dry the hair with the hands and create a clean center part
· Make halo sections in the hair from temples to the top of the crown, and pin up using a metal clip
· Take the interior section of the hair at the nape of the neck from ear to ear, and prep the hair for curling using Kerastase Styling VIP
· To create whimsical curls, alternate directions while wrapping the hair using both 1” and 1¼“ curing irons
· Pin curls in place in an upward direction and spray with Kerastase Laque Couture
· Take down the halo section at the top of the head, and curl the hair away from the face
· Brush out the curls using a tail comb and tease the ends to create a more airy, diffused texture
· Seal the look with Kerastase Laque Couture
(product photo courtesy of www.sephora,com ) SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm $68.00 This deluxe eyeshadow palette with 38 warm color...
(product photos courtes of www.makari.com ) Makari de Suisse 24K Skincare Collection $27.62-$97.32 (Originally $32.50-$114.50) This...
Because I color my hair red, I have a difficult time with my brows. My natural hair color is dark blonde (or so I remember, I haven’t seen ...