celebrity makeup artist Dana Delaney gave nominee Solange Knowles a warm and
shimmering neutral look using Chantecaille skincare and makeup.
INSPIRATION: Dana was inspired by the golden glamour of Diana Ross. She wanted
Solange to have a pared-down natural look with an element of interest.
Below are Dana’s tips to achieve Solange’s Grammy’s look:
1. Dana prepped Solange’s skin by massaging in Chantecaille Bio Lifting Oil Free Fluid
($275) to hydrate skin and prevent any dry patches.
2. Future Skin Foundation ($76) in Banana and Suntan and Stress Repair Concentrate
($178) were blended into her skin for sheer coverage. Banana was used in the
center of the face and Suntan was blended through the hollows of the cheeks and
forehead to match her complexion. Le Camouflage Stylo Concealer ($49) was
applied in areas that needed extra coverage. She then brushed Chantecaille HD
Perfecting Powder ($74) in her T-zone to prevent shine.
3. For a touch of light and warmth, Dana used a buffing brush to blend Radiance Gel
Bronzer ($57) to add dimension to Solange’s cheeks. Liquid Lumiere ($39) in Sheen
was lightly tapped on the tops of her cheeks and the center of her eyelids with a
damp makeup sponge. A hint of Cheek Crème ($26) in Shy was added for a flush of
1. For shimmering lids with touches of copper and gold, Dana used the Protect the
Lions palette ($85) on the lid before going over it with Mermaid Eye Color ($34) in
2. Chantecaille Luster Glide Silk Infused Eyeliner ($29) in Earth was applied to the
lashline and slightly smudged using her finger. She coated Solange’s lashes with
Faux Cils Longest Lash Mascara ($72).
3. Solange’s eyebrows were brushed up and filled in using Waterproof Brow Definer
($36) in Oak Brown.
4. For a graphic visual, Dana gave Solange black accents above her eyelids with Le
Stylo Eyeliner ($34) in black.
1. Solange’s lips were lined in Lip Definer ($24) in Tone.
2. Dana mixed Chantecaille Lip Potion ($44) and Gaia Lip Chic ($36) and dapped it on
the center of her lips for a light neutral hue.
1. For a healthy glow, Dana mixed Chantecaille’s new Rose de Mai Body Oil ($95) with
a drop of Radiance Gel Bronzer ($57) and rubbed it into Solange’s skin to highlight
her shoulders, arms and legs.
All Chantecaille products are available at www.chantecaille.com