Below, Jo shares the key steps she took to create Thandie’s look:
1. Jo used the new Instant Magic Facial Dry Sheet Mask to give the skin instant glow. Magic Cream was then smoothed on to plump out the skin, followed by Wonderglow primer and Magic Foundation for a flawless, poreless complexion in seconds.
2. Cheekbones were sculpted in with Charlotte’s Filmstar Bronze and Glow. A warm glow was conjured with a swish and pop of Cheek to Chic in The Climax.
3. Brows were lifted with Brow Lift. Eyes to Mesmerise in Cleopatra was washed all over the eyelid, and then taken under the eye along the lash line for a hypnotizing, gilded, majestic gaze.4. Full Fat Lashes mascara was applied for a full Hollywood Flutter!
5. Jo sculpted Thandie’s limbs with Supermodel Body that catches the light beautifully.
6. Thandie’s gorgeous lips were lined with Charlotte Tilbury Iconic Nude Lip Cheat Pencil. Charlotte’s signature Matte Revolution lipstick in Very Victoria was then applied for a fuller wider, gorgeous nude lip!
Cool stuff you have got and you keep update all of us. haute her girls beauty tips.ReplyDelete
Man is the summit of the Creator's work, as Scripture expresses by clearly distinguishing the creation of man from that of other creatures. "God created man in His own image..." (Gen. 1:27). natural made cbd bath bomb in oklahoma woody banisterReplyDelete
Oscar Parties are hot right now. Whether your guests are die-hard celebrity newshounds or casual movie-watchers, everyone likes to watch the pageantry of the Academy Awards and everyone certainly likes to eat, too. Satisfy their hunger with this Oscar menu. celebrity reactionsReplyDelete