Holiday Gift Guide: neu Radiance Instant Cell Exfoliator by Skin Research Labs #HolidayGiftGuide #neuRadiance #SkinResearchLabs #InstantCellExfoliator
(product photo courtesy of www.skinresearchlabs.com)
4.4 oz./125g $79.00
Treat yourself to flawless skin. This invigorating polish for the face, neck and décolleté utilizes an exclusive triple action system to help boost cell turnover and help promote long-term moisturization. Its unique dual sensory experience will have you addicted in no time. Skin will look and feel like new. neuRadiance Instant Cell Exfoliator by Skin Research Labs is an intense and highly effective exfoliator for the face, neck and décolleté. It helps to reveal smoother, brighter and more radiant looking skin instantly. Also, it is very easy to use. This product is ideal for women and men who are looking to improve the appearance of their complexion. Exclusively formulated with a unique technology that provides a warming effect upon application, a cooling sensation when removed, and allows key ingredients to stay on the skin even after rinse off to further promote radiant, glowing complexion. It provides intense exfoliating elements and nourishing ingredients that leave skin feeling refreshed, renewed and rejuvenated.
Some of the ingredients in this exfoliant are:
- Magnesium Crystals: to help enhance skin's radiance.
- Pearl Powder: rich in minerals and skin moisturizing properties, it helps exfoliate, moisturize and brighten the appearance of the complexion.
- Bromelain: a natural enzyme derived from pineapple, gently exfoliates and enhances skin luminosity and radiance.
- Meadowfoam Seed Oil: delivers superior skin softening benefits.
- Vitamins A, C & E: they deliver anti-oxidant and complexion enhancing benefits.
- Shea Butter: delivers exceptional moisturizing and nourishing properties.
- Castoryl Maleate: a derivative of castor oil, it helps shield the skin and deliver long-lasting moisture.
I love this exfoliant. It is one of the best, if not the best exfoliant I have ever used. Why? Because it uses three different types of exfoliants to get the dead skin cells off and renews the skin underneath. It has a chemical exfoliant and two types of physical exfoliants. You have the Bromelain, which is the chemical exfoliant and comes from the stems of pineapples. And you have magnesium crystals and pearl powder ad the physical exfoliants. All of this together makes a great exfoliator that treats skin gently but effectively. It leaves skin soft, supple and exfoliated but not ripped to shreds like some exfoliants.
This would make a wondeful gift for anyone who is into skincare and loves to have soft skin. That would be a wife, girlfriend, sister, mom, aunt or best friend, etc. It makes a lovely gift in general and says you are a caring person.
neuRadiance Instant Cell Exfoliator by Skin Research Labs retails for $79.00 and can be purchased at www.skinresearchlabs.com.
(This was sent for consideration)