(product photos courtesy of www.laroche-posay.us)
- Ceramide-3: an essential ceramide naturally found in skin.
- A high concentration of La Roche-Posay Prebiotic Thermal Water: with hydrating, soothing, and antioxidant properties.
- Glycerin: a moisturizing agent that naturally attracts water to skin.
- Niacinamide: a form of vitamin B3 with soothing properties.
- “Sunscreens cause breakouts”
- CLEAR SKIN Sunscreen is proven non-comedogenic so it won’t cause breakouts.
- “Sunscreens makes my skin look oily”
- CLEAR SKIN Sunscreen is formulated with a unique oil-absorbing complex with Perlite and Silica providing anti-shine properties to help absorb excess oil and keep skin matte.
- “Sunscreens make my skin feel greasy”
- CLEAR SKIN Sunscreen has a dry touch texture that provides a clean feel.
- “When it is hot and humid out, wearing a sunscreen makes my skin oilier and shinier”
- CLEAR SKIN Sunscreen has been tested even in heat and humidity and proved to reduce the appearance of oiliness compared to bare skin.
- “Sunscreens have oily textures”
- CLEAR SKIN Sunscreen is 100% oil-free so it doesn’t feel oily or greasy on skin.
I Am THE Makeup Junkie