Dissolve two tablespoons of BIZ in 1 cup warm water
Apply to a hidden area of the garment and let sit for 5 minutes
Compare with the rest of the garment – if no change occurred, wash as usual with Biz and detergent
- Use BIZ to clean also deodorize tubs, showers, soap scum, tile & grout, floors, sinks, diaper pails and more. Sprinkle the powder on a wet sponge, cloth, or brush. Scrub on surface to clean (for sensitive skin wear gloves). Do not allow to dry. Rinse thoroughly.
- Tile & Grout: Wet surface, then make a paste with water and BIZ. Apply to area to be cleaned and let sit for 10 min. Scrub with sponge or brush to clean surface. Do not allow to dry. Rinse thoroughly.
- Toilet Bowls: Add one scoop to bowl, mix with brush to dissolve powder and clean bowl. Let stand for 15 minutes, then flush to rinse thoroughly.
- Use it to clean and deodorize counter tops, waste cans, refrigerators, floors and more. Mix 1 scoop (1 cup) of BIZ Powder in with 1 gallon of warm water. Apply solution to dirty surface with sponge, cloth, or mop (for sensitive skin wear gloves). Or, sprinkle the powder on a wet sponge, cloth or brush. Scrub on surface to clean. Do not let dry. Rinse thoroughly.
- Garbage disposal: Pour 3/8 cup (lowest line on scoop) of BIZ into disposal. Let stand for 15 minutes. Then flush with hot water while running the disposal.
- Use it to clean patios, lawn furniture, wood decks, vinyl siding, awnings, coolers and more. Follow Hard surface cleaning rules here.
- For Decks: Sprinkle BIZ on wet surface, clean with a wet brush or sponge (for sensitive skin wear gloves). Allow to sit 10 min. Do not let dry. Rinse thoroughly.
- General Surface Cleaning: Mix 1 scoop (1 cup) BIZ in 1 gallon of warm water. Apply solution to dirty surface with brush, sponge or cloth. Do not allow to dry. Rinse thoroughly.
- Always test in an inconspicuous area before use
- Dissolve powder completely
- Rinse surfaces thoroughly (hard surfaces can be slippery if not rinsed completely)
- Do not mix with other chemicals – only mix with water
- Some stains or tasks may take a stronger solution than noted or additional applications