Review: BIZ Stain Fighter "Life's Dirty Little Secrets" #BIZStainFighter #BrandAmbassador #LifesDirtySecrets #BIZ
What do you think your biggest laundry problem is? When you have BIZ Stain Fighter to the rescue, there is no laundry problem. There are only laundry solutions! Today I am going to discuss "Life's Dirty Secrets" about your laundry/home and how BIZ Stain Fighter can help alleviate these problems. Believe me, if it happens on your laundry then BIZ can remove it.
Different stains require different ingredients to eliminate them. Science shows that there is no one single ingredient that cleans everything well. So why doesn't every brand put all of these ingredients in? Probably because it costs more to do that. But BIZ didn't cut any corners. It has more stain fighters than other brands. That's why it works better. As you can see from the chart above, normally clothes wold require so many different types of stain removers, but BIZ has everything already in it so that you don't need all of those removers. You just need one. It can also be used in place of bleach in laundry on clothes that say "no chlorine bleach". Just test for colorfastness first and then use in the laundry with your clothing. Here is how to test for colorfastness:
Dissolve two tablespoons of BIZ in 1 cup warm water
Apply to a hidden area of the garment and let sit for 5 minutes
Compare with the rest of the garment – if no change occurred, wash as usual with Biz and detergent
I had the problem of removing blood from my clothes from a massive nose bleed, that ended up landing on my favorite nightgown. Was I going to throw it away? No way! I ended up putting some BIZ Stain Fighter on it and the blood came out. Or how about how women often get blood on their underwear at certain times of the month? Not a problem anymore. BIZ takes care of that. Just apply immediately to the stain and make sure to wash within one to two hours. I have actually applied BIZ and let it sit for over a week before just until I did my laundry and it worked like a charm. I also had coconut oil all over my sheets. You know how these things happen sometimes. Was I worried. You bet. But BIZ cam along and took the oil right out, which is very difficult to do. Usually that is reserved for the Dawn or Palmolive. But I don't need them anymore, I have BIZ on my side now. The powder version is great to have for pre-soaking clothes that need it. Or it can also be done with the liquid version too, it just does not work as well as the powdered version.
Here are photos of the nightgown I had and how it looked with the blood on it and afterwards without the blood:
Here is a video showing how BIZ Stain Fighter can get makeup out of work clothes. This is especially important if you get lipstick on your clothes, which is an oil based product.
Or how about removing red wine stains from clothes or textiles? BIZ Stain Fighter to the rescue again!
BIZ is a great product to have around the house for any of your toughest problems that you just do not know what to do about. If you have the BIZ Powder Stain Fighter you can do a lot more of these following things:
- Use BIZ to clean also deodorize tubs, showers, soap scum, tile & grout, floors, sinks, diaper pails and more. Sprinkle the powder on a wet sponge, cloth, or brush. Scrub on surface to clean (for sensitive skin wear gloves). Do not allow to dry. Rinse thoroughly.
- Tile & Grout: Wet surface, then make a paste with water and BIZ. Apply to area to be cleaned and let sit for 10 min. Scrub with sponge or brush to clean surface. Do not allow to dry. Rinse thoroughly.
- Toilet Bowls: Add one scoop to bowl, mix with brush to dissolve powder and clean bowl. Let stand for 15 minutes, then flush to rinse thoroughly.
- Use it to clean and deodorize counter tops, waste cans, refrigerators, floors and more. Mix 1 scoop (1 cup) of BIZ Powder in with 1 gallon of warm water. Apply solution to dirty surface with sponge, cloth, or mop (for sensitive skin wear gloves). Or, sprinkle the powder on a wet sponge, cloth or brush. Scrub on surface to clean. Do not let dry. Rinse thoroughly.
- Garbage disposal: Pour 3/8 cup (lowest line on scoop) of BIZ into disposal. Let stand for 15 minutes. Then flush with hot water while running the disposal.
- Use it to clean patios, lawn furniture, wood decks, vinyl siding, awnings, coolers and more. Follow Hard surface cleaning rules here.
- For Decks: Sprinkle BIZ on wet surface, clean with a wet brush or sponge (for sensitive skin wear gloves). Allow to sit 10 min. Do not let dry. Rinse thoroughly.
- General Surface Cleaning: Mix 1 scoop (1 cup) BIZ in 1 gallon of warm water. Apply solution to dirty surface with brush, sponge or cloth. Do not allow to dry. Rinse thoroughly.
Make sure to do a test first on hard surfaces to see if BIZ Stain Fighter will actually remove any of the natural/painted color or stain. Here are some general hard surface cleaning directions:
- Always test in an inconspicuous area before use
- Dissolve powder completely
- Rinse surfaces thoroughly (hard surfaces can be slippery if not rinsed completely)
- Do not mix with other chemicals – only mix with water
- Some stains or tasks may take a stronger solution than noted or additional applications