- Watermelon Face Milk: is a refreshing drop of moisture to balance the skin. Formulated with watermelon seed oil, bamboo milk, cucumber water and aloe. This lightweight formula will replenish hydration for a healthier, softer complexion.
- Papaya Face Milk: a revitalizing boost of moisture for healthier skin. Formulated with papaya enzymes, papaya oil, water lily milk and white tea. This formula will replenish and condition the complexion.
- Turmeric Face Milk: a subtle, illuminating moisture booster for radiant skin. This milk has been formulated with turmeric oil, almond milk, camu camu and licorice. This formula will brighten the complexion for an overall healthy glow.
- Matcha Milk: is a creamy, lightweight moisture booster to refresh tired skin. It has been formulated with matcha milk, jojoba milk, rice milk, white tea and kale. This formula will quench your skin with antioxidants for a more energized complexion.
- Açai Milk: is a drop of moisture that is loaded with antioxidants to protect skin from pollution. Formulated with açai extract, dragonfruit oil, passionfruit extract and white hibiscus milk. This formula supports a healthy barrier to shield against environmental damage.
Friday, November 22, 2019
Review: Fourth Ray Beauty Head In The Clouds #FourthRayBeauty #HeadInTheClouds #FaceMilk
(product photo courtesy of www.fourthraybeauty.com)
Fourth Ray Beauty's Head In The Clouds is a kit containing five different Face Milks. Five of their iconic Face Milks all in one set, including the brand new Açai Milk. Face Milks provide tons of moisture plus added skincare benefits form each "hero" ingredient. All in one tiny little bottle.
Let's discuss these by each Face Milk:
To use, apply 2-3 drops of one of the milks to palms. Warm between hands and gently press onto skin. Use as needed.
The great thing about having all five of these Face Milks in one kit is that you can pick what your skin needs that day. Suppose you need something calming and soothing, pick out the Watermelon Face Milk. If you are looking to brighten the complexion, use the Turmeric Face Milk. For protection against the elements, such as pollution, use the Açai Milk. Each one serves a purpose. And surprisingly enough, these Face Milks provide boundless moisture in a lightweight formula. If you do use them during the day, make sure to use a SPF30 or higher over them to protect the skin against the sun's rays so you do not undo the skincare benefits that the Face Milk provides.
Fourth Ray Beauty Head In The Clouds retails for $35.00. Each Face Milk comes in a bottle that is 0.50 fl.oz./14.80mL. It can be purchased online at www.fourthraybeauty.com or www.colourpop.com. Like Fourth Ray Beauty on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Fourth-Ray-Beauty-2152024565043473; Follow Fourth Ray Beauty on Twitter: @fourthraybeauty; Follow Fourth Ray Beauty on Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.ca/fourthraybeauty/boards/ and Follow Fourth Ray Beauty on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fourthraybeauty/.
Until Next Time~
Follow Me On Instagram: iamthemakeupjunkie
(product photo courtesy of www.sephora,com ) SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm $68.00 This deluxe eyeshadow palette with 38 warm color...
Because I color my hair red, I have a difficult time with my brows. My natural hair color is dark blonde (or so I remember, I haven’t seen ...
(product photo courtesy of www.dermae.com ) DERMA E Radiant Glow Facial Oil by SunKissAlba 2 fl.oz./60mL $19.95 Now that summer is over an...