Review: Sunday Riley Auto Correct Brightening and Depuffing Eye Contour Cream #SundayRiley #AutoCorrect #Beauty #Skincare #EyeCream
(product photo courtesy of www.sundayriley.com)
0.5 fl.oz./15mL $65.00
You know what it is like. Dark circles and puffiness under the eyes. It isn't fun. But it doesn't have to be this way. Short of actually sleeping a good 8 hours every night (And who does that lately?), there are ways to look like you have had a good night's rest.
Enter Sunday Riley Auto Correct Brightening and Depuffing Eye Contour Cream, their runaway bestseller that helps to banish tired-looking eyes. It instantly delivers a lifted and de-puffed look to the eye area while rapidly reducing the appearances of dark circles and fine lines. How is that for a eye cream? I would say we are asking a lot but it actually delivers!
Key ingredients in this amazing eye cream are the following:
- Caffeine: reduces the appearance of dark circle and puffiness for a more refined and brighter looking eye area.
- Brazilian Ginseng Root Extract: diminishes the appearance of eye contour puffiness.
- Horse Chestnut Extract: provides a lifted look to the eye area and smooths the appearance of crow's feet.
- Acmella Oleracea Extract: instantly smooths the look of expression lines around the eye area.
- Watermelon Rind Extract: contains citrulline, which provides critical hydration and improves the skin's moisture barrier.
- Lutein: a deep yellow antioxidant derived from marigolds that helps to provide critical support to the delicate eye area.
- Cocoa and shea butter: plump the skin with moisture.
- Sodium PCA: infuses hydration into the skin
To use: apply one pump morning and evening, and throughout the day as needed. Use your ring and middle fingers, lightly tapping into the skin around the eye area. The website recommends two to three pumps, but honestly you only need one pump, because enough comes out for both eyes.
I am loving this eye cream. Lately severe insomnia has been keeping me up at night and aging (both the dreaded bane of my existence it seems) have had an effect on my eyes. As we age the natural fat pads under our eyes start to recede and can give our eyes the appearance of dark circles and puffiness so it is tough to sometimes figure out if your issues are due to aging or due to environmental factors. One thing is for sure, this cream is helpful at banishing dark circles, puffiness and the little fine lines that appear around the eye area. It only takes a small amount to use and this will last a very long time too. The price is very good for the amount one receives. My eyes look refreshed and I have been using it morning and evening. I did receive this as a sample but I would rave about it anyway, I like it so much!
Sunday Riley Auto Correct Brightening and Depuffing Eye Contour Cream retails for $65.00 and is available at www.sundayriley.com. Like Sunday Riley on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/sundayrileyskincare; Follow Sunday Riley on Twitter: @sundayriley; Follow Sunday Riley on Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/sundayriley/ and Follow Sunday Riley on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/sundayriley/
Until Next Time~
(product sent for consideration)