(product photo courtesy of www.asos.com/us/)
- First, is the gorgeous 9-pan Lottie London Eyeshadow Palette in Rust inspired by Carrington
- Lottie London's famous double-ended Wing Stamp Eyeliner: allows you to create beautiful winged look eyeliner with the flick of a wrist.
- Tapered blending brush with synthetic bristles allows you to create looks with the eyeshadow palette
- Yummy high-shine cherry scented lip oil, hydrates and nourishes the lips
- NEW to the US, Dew & Glow lightweight setting spray makes makeup lasts all day long and adds radiance to your face. It is infused with aloe vera and a blue light blocking additive.
The eyeshadows are pretty pigmented and wear very well, almost no fallout. I found them easy to apply with the tapered blending brush. I happen to love the Wing Stamp Eyeliner, it makes it very easy to apply liquid eyeliner. And the lip oil is cherry scented clear, beautiful over a KKW '90's Supermodel lip liner. I am also wearing lottie london serene blush. One thing I liked about the setting spray (it smells like coconut water) is that it didn't mess up my mascara like most of them do.