Review: Vouray Night Cream Skin Repair
It's called 'beauty sleep' for a reason: your nightly snooze is when your skin tries to undo all of the cellular damage and stress it was exposed to during the day. Vouray Night Cream supports this process to help you look your very best in the morning. This is a typical cream that is put out for anti-aging purposes. It has numerous ingredients that are anti-oxidants (grape seed extract, jojoba seed oil and Vitamin E,) as well as brightening ingredients (Vitamin C). This cream also has Vitamin A for sloughing of dead skin cells. Vouray Night Cream is a decent enough night cream to help with anti-aging purposes. If used for numerous weeks you should see a difference in fine lines and wrinkles, firmness and age spots. I used this cream for a couple of weeks and did notice that my skin felt softer and more hydrated with use.
The following are the benefits that your skin should see after using this cream for at least a month:
- Hydration and nutrients combine to support the skin's natural repair process during sleep in darkness
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Restores the appearance of natural plumpness and stability of the skin
- Minimizes the look of pores and enhances skin's hydration
- Paraben-free for the ultimate in skincare safety
Vouray Night Cream is available from www.vouray.com for $48.00. It carries a 60 day money-back guarantee.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.