Kate Beckinsale's Chantecaille Makeup - Golden Globes
This year for the 72st Annual Golden Globe Awards, Kate Beckinsale graced the red carpet with a smoldering, smoky eye wearing exclusively Chantecaille products.
For information on celebrity makeup artist Adam Breuchaud’s inspiration and the Chantecaille products used to achieve Kate’s look, see below:
INSPIRATION AND HOW TO:
To add a touch of drama to the simple silhouette of Kate’s shimmering gown, Adam focused on the eyes, creating a sultry, smoky look. Radiant skin and sculpted cheeks were paired with a nude lip to keep it fresh and modern.
1. Prep the skin with a few spritzes of Pure Rosewater and Rose de Mai Cream.
2. Start with the eyes. To create a high sheen payoff, wet Eye Shade in Java and apply over the entire lid and under the eye. To soften, blend out the edges using Eye Shade in Rose Gold.
3. Apply Gel Liner Pencil in Espresso along the top lash line. Using the brush on the liner, smooth and blend this out towards the outer corner of the eye. This will help set a base and create the desired shape. To deepen the look, apply Marble from the Piazza San Marco Chrome Luxe Eye Duo directly on top of the liner and smoke the color out over the entire lid.
4. Define the eye using the Gel Liner Pencil in Jet along the top and bottom lash lines.
5. To open the eye, wet Eye Shade in Pyrite and apply to the bottom waterline.
6. Curl the lashes and apply two coats of Faux Cils Mascara. Wait until it dries and finish with a third coat.
7. Clean up under the eyes and move on to the skin.
8. Apply a mix of Sand and Nude Future Skin Foundation all over the face.
9. To contour, apply Radiance Gel Bronzer along the hairline, temple, cheekbone and jaw line. This adds depth and warmth around the frame of the face.
10. Next apply Le Camouflage Stylo in shade 4c under the eye. To highlight, use Le Camouflage in shade 2 on the inner corner of the eye, top of the cheek and above the lip.
11. For added warmth, start with Cheek Shade in Emotion and apply it to the apples of the cheeks, brushing up towards the hairline, as well as the temples and chin. For added sheen, apply a thin layer of Liquid Lumiere in Luster on top.
12. Set the skin with HD Perfecting Powder, applying it to targeted areas and finish with a thin layer of Les Petales de Rose for extra highlight.
13. To keep the focus on the eyes, stick with a nude lip. Mix Brilliant Gloss in Modern and Folly for the perfect nude with a hint of color.
14. To moisten and set the look, finish with a few spritzes of Pure Rosewater.
Follow Chantecaille on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram @Chantecaille.
Follow Adam Breuchaud on Instagram @adambreuchaud.
All products available at www.chantecaille.com