Pamella Roland shared that, “The Fall 2015 pamella roland collection is inspired by the world of fashion in 1970’s Paris as described in the book “The Beautiful Fall”. It was a glamorous world of designers, models, photographers and their creative conspirators that have become enduring style icons.”
· Rick first prepped the skin with Artistry Ideal Radiance™ Illuminating Essence ($123), for instant brightening, and Artistry Ideal Radiance™ Moisture Cream ($100) for ultimate hydration.
· Then he dabbed Artistry Youth Xtend™ Enriching Eye Cream ($71) around both eyes to refresh and moisturize.
· Next, to create the perfect canvas for color, Rick applied Artistry Ideal Radiance™ Illuminating CC Cream (Launching May 2015) to the full face, to perfect, prime and illuminate the skin.
· Lastly, he worked Artistry Youth Xtend™ Lifting Smoothing Foundation ($49) into a fluffy powder brush, starting in the center of the face and applying the foundation in a circular motion, blending towards the hairline.
· This look focused on the eyes, and Rick used the Artistry Signature Color™ Eye Shadow Quad in Smoky (Launching Fall 2015) to create this dramatic and elegant eye.
· First, he used Eye Shadow #1 over the entire eye area, blending from the lash line, up over the lid to the eyebrow. Then, he applied Eye Shadow #3 from the lash line to just below the crease.
· Using a small brush, he added Eye Shadow #2 just below the crease, and along the upper and lower lashes, joining them at the outer corner.
· For a final touch, he lightly blended Eye Shadow #4 over the outer corners of eyes, sweeping toward the inner corners to create an ombre effect, then pulling shadow towards the outer corner of the eye to soften the wing.
· To finish, Rick used Artistry Signature Color™ Longwearing Eye Pencil in Black (Launching Fall 2015) on the upper and lower lash lines, smudging the liner into the lower lash base with a sponge tip.
· He followed with a coat of Artistry Signature Eyes™ Volume Mascara in Black ($26), and a second coat of Artistry Signature Eyes™ Length & Definition Mascara in Black ($26) to the upper lashes for length and fullness.
· For a subtle flush, he swept Artistry Signature Color™ Blush in Peachy Pink (Launching Fall 2015), over the apples of the cheeks, blending towards the ear, to create color and definition.
· For the lip color, Rick applied Artistry Signature Color™ Lipstick in Silk Lilac ($25), blotting with a tissue, and using a fluffy brush, lightly dusted Artistry Exact Fit™ Perfecting Loose Powder ($32) over the lips for a matte effect.