At the Orange is the New Black Season 3 Premiere, Jackie Cruz aka “Flaca Gonzalez” sported a latina vintage twist wearing exclusively Chantecaille products.
INSPIRATION: A classic, timeless look with a flawless base and flush of color on the cheeks accented with a bold red retro lip.
Here’s how to get Jackie’s look:
1. Maria started off by mixing a pea size amount of Chantecaille Liquid Lumiere in Briliance with
Future Skin Oil Free Gel Foundation in Cream and applied with her fingers starting from the center of the face, working her way out and blending with a Beauty Blender making sure not to leave any harsh lines on jawline. Applying in this manner allows for a flawless, natural finish without using too much product.
2. Maria concealed under Jackie's eyes using Le Camouflage Stylo correcting pen in 4W blending to an airbrush like finish. She also added Le Camouflage Stylo Correcting Pen on the side of her nose with fingers, and using a pencil brush, she applied in the inner corners of eyes.
3. To add a subtle glow and highlight, Maria used using her fingers to dab Liquid Lumiere in "Sheen" in gentle tapping motions to Jackie's temples, cheekbones, above her eyebrows, on cupid's bow and down the bridge of nose. Doing this highlights the areas of the face that attract light.
4. Jackie's makeup was set by dusting a light amount of "Loose Powder" with a fluffy brush on the sides of nose, hallows of cheeks, and T-zone, thus allowing illuminator to still shine through. Using a smaller, fluffy brush I dust a light amount of the new HD Perfecting Powder in "Bronze" to hallows of cheeks, on jaw line & hairline. I finish off by applying a soft touch of powder blush in "Laughter."
1. Maria dusted Lasting Eye Shade in "Sesame" all over the lid, crease and under brow. Then applied Lasting Eye Shade in "Shale" to crease with a blending brush and blending upward. Taking the smallest amount Lasting Eye Shade in "Patchouli" tapping brush to remove excess color, she blended inward from the outer edge of eye near lash line and up to crease.
2. To brighten eyes, Maria applied the Chrome Luxe Eye Duo in "Lantern," a warm golden brown shadow near tear ducts using Chantecaille Eye Perfector Brush, a small brush, ideal for detailed work.
3. Maria accentuated the eyes by using Le Stylo Ultra Slim liquid eyeliner in Black to create a sleek line with a bit of a wing tip. She used gel liner pencil in "Jet" to tightline, applying eyeliner on roots of top lashes and waterline to create the illusion that your lashes start further back.
4. Lashes: After curling lashes, she applied Faux Cils Mascara in black, starting at the base of lash line and wiggling to the ends followed by a pair of Ardell Wispies lash strips, allowing glue to dry and adding another coat of mascara.
1. To create a lip color that will last all night, Maria used Lip Definer "Energy" pencil to outline Jackie's lips and filled entire lips with the liner pencil.
2. Maria topped with lipstick in "Amaryllis" with a lip brush. She started from the outer corners, working her way in, both for top and bottom. Blotting with Tatcha blotting papers and then applied lipstick with brush for a second time.