Hair: James Pecis for Beauty.com using PHYTO
Makeup: Romy Soleimani for Beauty.com using bareMinerals
Skincare: Romy Soleimani for Beauty.com using Jurlique
Nails: Nonie Creme using Colour Prevails
INSPIRATION: Desert, Post-Apocalyptic Warrior
GET THE LOOK: HAIR
· Prep the hair with Phytovolume Actif Volumizing Spray and rough dry it in. The goal is to get added volume and texture into the hair
· Roughly go through the hair section by section, adding in the Phyto Professional Matte Texturizing Paste. This will give the hair the tackiness to hold the look together.
· Divide the hair into five sections: one at the top, one on each side and two in the back.
· Within each of these sections, pull the hair back and tie the hair into square knots. The result will look like a knot-braid, which will be secured with an elastic hair band at the end.
· Finish by misting Phytolaque Soie Hairspray to keep in place
GET THE LOOK: SKINCARE
· Prep the skin by lightly misting the Jurlique Rosewater Balancing Mist to tone. Apply a layer of the Jurlique Calendula Redness Rescue Soothing Moisturizing Cream moisturizer on the skin. Prep the lips by dabbing on the Jurlique Rose Love Balm.
· Additional product for addressing specific skincare concerns per model include: Jurlique Purely Age-Defying Firming Face Oil, Jurlique Rose Moisture Replenishing Day Cream, Jurlique Herbal Recovery Advanced Eye Serum, Jurlique Purely Bright Eye Correcting Cream, Jurlique Lavender Silk Finishing Powder
GET THE LOOK: MAKEUP
· To create a smooth and perfect canvas, apply the bareMinerals Pure Brightening Serum Foundation to the skin, followed by a dusting of the bareMinerals Original Foundation.
· Color in the brows with the bareMinerals Frame & Define Brow Styler. Use the built-in brush to groom the brows upwards.
· To lightly mute the lips, apply a little foundation on top of the Jurlique Rose Love Balm
· LOOK 1
o To create the graphic black/messy and “lived-in” eye look, apply the bareMinerals Round the Clock Intense Cream-Glide Eyeliner over the entire eye lid and extend slightly outward into a wing. This is meant to appear messy and move around a bit.
o Apply multiple coats of the bareMinerals Lash Domination Volumizing Mascara on the top lashes.
· LOOK 2
o Lightly dust the bareMinerals Ready Bronzer that’s mixed with a taupe shade from the bareMinerals Ready Eyeshadow 8.0 Palette in Power Neutrals in the crease to create a soft halo of color. Then create graphic shapes using the bareMinerals Blue Eyecolor Eyeshadow in Snowflake while wet and bareMinerals Lasting Line Long-Wearing Eyeliner in black in the corner of the eyes.
· LOOK 3
o On one eye, use the bareMinerals Liner Shadow in Onyx wet with the very fine tipped bareMinerals Gorgeous Glide Liner Brush to wrap around the eye into a wing, also bringing it to a point in the inner corner and slightly under the bottom inner corner. No mascara will be used for this look.
o Use bareMinerals Marvelous Moxie Lip Liner in Energized to create a line above black liner.
o On the other eye apply the black liner, extending both inward and outward, and then use the peach- tone to add a circle under the eye for a pop of abstract color
· LOOK 4
o This very natural looks was created by using a mix of the bareMinerals Ready Bronzer and taupe shades from bareMinerals Ready Eyeshadow 8.0 Palette in Power Neutrals for subtle definition on the eyes and cheeks.
GET THE LOOK: NAILS
· The manicures will have a lighter custom blend of Nonie Creme Colour Prevails Nail Lacquer in Frenemy and Nonie Creme Colour Prevails Nail Lacquer in Wardrobe Staple while the pedicures will have a darker blend.
All Products sponsored by Beauty.com
Post a Comment