- Step 1. Base: color in the entire eye area.
- Step 2. Shade in the entire lid.
- Step 3. Contour crease of eye.
- Step 4. Line around the eye on lash line.
- Step 5. Brush highlighter on the cheekbones, cupids bow and down center of nose.
- Step 1. Begin by defining the brow with the narrow end of the teardrop tip.
- Step 2. Use base of the tip to fill from the brow anchor to the brow arch.
- Step 3. Fill in the remainder of the tail of the eyebrow using the narrow end of the applicator.
- Step 4. Blend and style with the fluffy spoolie end.
- Step 1. Sweep the brush from the root-to-tip of lashes.
- Step 2. Repeat the first step until desired volume is achieved.
- Step 3. Do not let mascara dry in between coats.
- Step 4. Easily remove mascara with Maybelline Expert Eyes® 100% Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover.
|above, both photos: wearing Total Temptation Shadow + Highlight, Eyebrow Definer Pencil, Mascara|
|above: wearing Total Temptation Eyebrow Definer Pencil and Mascara|