- Start with clean skin. Gently press the mask on to the face with the blue side on top.
- Peel off the blue film. Adjust and smooth out the mask to fit the contours of your face.
- Leave on for 15 minutes.
- Remove the mask and gently massage the remaining product into the skin. No need to rinse.
- Skin seemed purifies and fresh
- Skin felet balanced
- Skin looked clearer
- Mattified shine around T-Zone
- Quality of skin looked improved
- Pored appeared less visible
Here I am wearing the aforementioned mask:
Garnier SkinActive MoistureBomb Sheet Mask The Super Hydrating Mask Mattifying retails for $2.99 and can be found at online at www.garnierusa.com,www.drugstore.com and www.amazon.com, and at mass market retailers such Walgreens, Rite-Aid, CVS, Target, WalMart and Ulta Beauty. Like Garnier on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/garnierusa; Follow Garnier on Twitter:@garnierUSA; Follow Garnier on Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/garnierusa/; Follow Garnier on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/garnierusa/; Subscribe to Garnier on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/GarnierUSA and Follow Garnier on Google+:https://plus.google.com/s/garnierus/top.
I Am THE Makeup Junkie
(This item was sent for consideration)