Future Perfect Water-Optional Cleanser
Get More From A Face Cleanser And Spa-like Massage

Monday, July 2, 2018

Review: Garnier SkinActive Refreshing Facial Cleanser With Aloe Juice #Garnier #SkinActive #RefreshingFacialCleanser #AloeJuice

(product photo courtesy of www.garnierusa.com)

6.7 fl.oz./200mL $8.99
As I mentioned in another post, cleansing your face is the most important part of your facial skincare regimen. Cleansing gets rid of dirt, impurities, pollution and makeup that can clog pores and cause dirt and impurities to gather around pores and cause mischief. That is why you cleanse your skin with the best available cleanser you can find. I think that if you can at all handle a foaming cleanser, especially at night, do so. 

Garnier Skin Active Refreshing Facial Cleanser with Aloe Juice is an amazing cleanser. Made with Aloe Juice, this gel face wash removes excess sebum, impurities, and pollution for scrupulously clean skin that feels fresh. Rinses clean with no pore-clogging residue. Suitable for all skin types and especially good for sensitive skins. To use, wet face and then gently massage into damp skin. Rinse off and pat dry. In case of direct eye contact, rinse thoroughly with water. Garnier considers an source to be naturally derived if it still retains 50% of its original plant or mineral source after processing. This formula contains 99% of its naturally-derived ingredients. The remaining 1% of the formula is to ensure its sensonality and preservation.

Using this cleanser, I would recommend it for most skin types, mainly for dry, sensitive, mature, normal and combination skins. I would recommend something heavier for oilier and acneic skins. Oily and acneic skins could use it but they would not be better off. There are better Garnier cleansers for them. However, this cleanser, when used on the right skin, does a fabulous job at getting rid of makeup, impurities and pollutants leaving skin fresh and clean. I think this is one of the better cleansers I have tried recently. My skin did not feel dry afterwards and I loved how fresh and alive my skin felt after cleansing. 

Garnier Skin Active Refreshing Facial Cleanser with Aloe Juice retails for $8.99 and can be found at online at www.garnierusa.com, www.drugstore.com and www.amazon.com, and at mass market retailers such Walgreens, Rite-Aid, CVS, Target, WalMart and Ulta Beauty. Like Garnier on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/garnierusa; Follow Garnier on Twitter: @garnierUSA; Follow Garnier on Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/garnierusa/; Follow Garnier on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/garnierusa/; Subscribe to Garnier on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/GarnierUSA and Follow Garnier on Google+:https://plus.google.com/s/garnierus/top.

Until Next Time~

Marie Papachatzis
I Am THE Makeup Junkie

(This item was sent for consideration)


  1. Nice post. I learn something on different blogs everyday. It can all the time be stimulating to read content from other writers and observe somewhat something from their blog.
    top facial cleansers

  2. I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. korean face mask sheets


Featured Post

Review: SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm #SEPHORA #PROPaletteinWarm

(product photo courtesy of www.sephora,com )  SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm $68.00 This deluxe eyeshadow palette with 38 warm color...

Girl Up

KVD Vegan Beauty