Call it ‘free balling’, ‘going commando’ or ‘floppin’; men who do not wear underwear during spring break, or any other time, are at far greater risk of infections from swamp chafe, that the chaffage ensues according to the Internet and a conversation overheard in the men’s room late last week. The makers of SwampButt Underwear™ offer this announcement as a public service for men and boys who think that not wearing underwear is a good idea.
- It’s not sanitary. No matter how thorough the after-shake, urine will still leak after a whizz. Those who wear light or dark pants without underwear will tell the world, ‘hey, I just peed’.
- No support. Men need to have some type of support below the belt-line. Don’t believe that’s true? Go for a run without wearing any undies. Ouch!
- No one wants to see it. Without underwear, the general public will get a see-through view of your wedding tackle, your bits-n-pieces, your meat and veg.
- If you have a big package, everyone will see it.
- If you have a small package, everyone will see it.
- Spring ‘wood’ or a ‘semi’ for no good reason, everyone will see it.