Holiday Gift Guide 2019: OLIVER THE ORNAMENT & NOVEMBER 13TH IS WORLD KINDNESS DAY #oliverthenornament #holidaygiftguide2019
Oliver the Ornament is a Christmas-themed children's book and product line that offers a huge array of items. You can buy just a gift set that includes the first book and one hand-painted ornament or buy a small, pre-lit tree and each of the ornaments based on the characters within the books and other items also based on the books.
The small tree is perfect for a child's room, or, the ornaments can be placed on a larger tree either as part of reading the books or just your normal tradition to give small children a role in the family tree-trimming tradition. Gift buying can be spaced out yearly as new books come out.
The books focus on kindness and deliver an anti-bullying message that's resonated in homes and classrooms across the country. It's a wonderful holiday gift idea for families with young children.
It's been twice recognized as a hottest or best gift of the season. Book 2 of the 7-book series is available now, as well.
Price is: $29.95 for the Oliver gift set, which is the book and ornament. Oliver Meets Belle (book 2) is $16.95. More here: https://olivertheornament.com/
The message is particularly important these days as cyber and in-person bullying seems to be on the rise. More than 20 percent of American children experience bullying. For kids with disabilities, the percentage are dramatically higher.
- First Lady Melania Trump read Oliver the Ornament in 2018 at the Children’s National Hospital in Washington DC, a first lady tradition begun by Bess Truman. (other former first ladies have also lauded the book)
- Fox & Friends called Oliver the Ornament one of the hottest toys of 2018
- People magazine’s Best New Books in 2016
- Oliver is the first Christmas tree ornament cast as the hero in a Christmas book.
- More than 3,000 Oliver the Ornament books have been donated to children’s hospitals across the country.
- We’ve created a comprehensive children’s program, that fights bullying, spreads kindness, and raises funds for anti-bullying initiatives.
- We’ve adapted Oliver into a school musical
- We launched our second book in the series, Oliver the Ornament Meets Belle
- A portion of each book’s sales is earmarked for children’s charities and hundreds have already been donated to children's hospitals across the country.
- The book is sold in more than 350 stores across the country and online at http://www.
For Oliver the Ornament and his creator, Todd Zimmermann, BOGO means Buy one, GIVE one: for every book sold, we'll donate one book to a children's hospitals.
Not familiar with Oliver?
Oliver the Ornament is a 7-book, Christmas-themed book that teaches kindness via the adventures of a cast of Christmas tree ornament. Oliver has been recognized as a hottest or best gift of the season by People magazine and Fox & Friends and it's launched a free kindness program for classroom teachers. Todd Zimmermann, the author, has donated 3,000+ books to children's hospitals and classrooms across the country, so the extension of this BOGO makes perfect sense. He's celebrating the day in Wisconsin by taking part in an Oliver the Ornament-themed event at his childhood elementary school.
The message is particularly important these days as cyber and in-person bullying seems to be on the rise.
- More than 20 percent of American children experience bullyingFor kids with disabilities, the percentage are dramatically higher.
- School-based anti-bullying programs can help decrease bullying by 25 percent,Schools across the country, as well as the Grange, are using Oliver to offer anti-bullying programs to children.