Holiday Gift Guide 2019: SEPHORA Favorites Beauty Unmasked #HolidayGiftGuide2019 #SEPHORAFavorites #BeautyUnmasked #Masks
(product photo courtesy of www,sephora.com)
$24.00 ($60.00 value)
At various times of the year, SEPHORA puts together items and calls them "SEPHORA Favorites". These Favorites are items that they sell that are best sellers from their stores and the website that are amazing products and are curated for their wonderful qualities. Today I will be reviewing the SEPHORA Favorites Beauty Unmasked Gift Set, which is just about one of the perfect gift sets you can get a skincare junkie such as myself.
This set contains full size samples or deluxe sample sizes of 7 different masks that will be sure to bring radiance and glow to your skin. It will make your skin clearer and younger-looking too. These masks are perfect for oily, combination, normal and dry skin types. They help to address the following skin concerns: uneven skin tone, dullness, uneven skin texture, dryness and fine lines and wrinkles.
The set contains the following masks:
- 0.9 oz./25g Dr. Jart+ Dermask Water Jet Vital Hydra Solution™ (full size sample): great for dry skin.
- 0.5 oz/15g fresh Rose Face Mask (deluxe sample size): great for dry skin
- 0.5 oz/ 15 g GLAMGLOW® GRAVITYMUD™ Firming Treatment (deluxe sample size): excellent for dry and mature skin.
- 0.3 oz/ 10 mL Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Sleeping Mask (deluxe sample size): great for normal and combination skins.
- 0.5 oz/ 14 mL Kiehl's Since 1851 Turmeric & Cranberry Seed Energizing Radiance Mask (deluxe sample size): great for hyperpigmentation.
- 0.16 oz/ 5 mL Lancôme Rose Sorbet Cryo-Mask (deluxe sample size): great for oily skin and irritated skin.
- 0.68 oz/ 20 mL Tatcha Luminous Dewy Skin Mask (full size sample): great for normal and dry skin.
These samples are excellent ways to try out these popular masks without having to shell out the large amount of money that they cost, when you aren't sure if they will work out for you or not. I wholeheartedly agree with this approach, because samples, whether deluxe or small, are a great way to try out products.
This way you can find out if you like a product, if you are allergic to a product or if it really fits in with your routine. I tried some of these masks and let me tell you, they are all very good masks. SEPHORA wouldn't put them in this box if they weren't.
This box makes an excellent holiday gift for any skincare or beauty junkie you might know. It also makes a great Secret Santa gift if you have to get something for someone in the office. It is a little above the $20 mark but my gosh, you cannot find anything decent for less than $20 these days. It would also make a great stocking stuffer for the beauty junkie in your house.
The SEPHORA Favorites Beauty Unmasked set retails for $24.00 and is a $60.00 value. It is available at www.sephora.com and SEPHORA stores. Like SEPHORA on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Sephora?ref=br_tf; Follow SEPHORA on Twitter: @Sephora; Follow their Pinterest boards: http://pinterest.com/sephora/; Subscribe to their videos on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/Sephora; Follow them on Tumblr: http://theglossy.sephora.com/ and Follow SEPHORA on Instagram: http://instagram.com/sephora.
Follow Me On Instagram: iamthemakeupjunkie
(This item was sent for consideration)