- bakuchiol: this Vitamin A derivative has anti-aging benefits that have been clinically proven to reduce dryness and the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, while improving skin tone & elasticity and radiance. It stimulates collagen production and healthy cell renewal.
- THD ascorbate: a very potent and highly stable form of Vitamin C that provides antioxidant protection by destroying free radicals that cause early signs of aging. It penetrates deep within the skin, into the dermis, and stimulates the production of collagen. Soothing inflamed skin and preventing painful breakouts too.
- cacao seed extract: reduces oxidative stress and forms a protective barrier o the skin. It restores the lipidic layer of the skin, reinforcing the shield and preventing the loss of moisture so the skin stays hydrated for a longer period of time.
- biphenyl azepanyl methanone: regulates cortisol levels in the skin so it becomes soft and supple with better elasticity. Strengthens the natural skin barrier as well, and prevents collagen loss due to stress and thinning of the skin.
- hexapeptide-37 and hepapeptide-32: repairs damaged skin by blocking and healing inflammation. Seeps deep inside the skin, so they are able to soothe from within, thus restoring the youthful glow and natural radiance. it allows healthy cell renewal, so skin looks bright and healthy.
Monday, January 25, 2021
Review: Foster's Lab Anti-Tech Serum #FostersLab #AntiTechSerum #beauty #skincare
(product photo courtesy of www.fosterslab.com)
1.69 fl.oz./50mL Regularly $68.00 (Now $51.00)
Isn't it bad enough that we have to deal with aging from the sun's rays, much less now having to deal with aging from blue light too? You know, the kind of aging light that sneaks up on us from our laptops and phones. Well there is a great serum for that, add it to your skincare regimen.
The Anti-Tech Serum from Foster's Lab combines the powerful effects of a natural retinol cream, antioxidant-rich Vitamin C serum, peptide treatment, anti-inflammatory agent and a blue-light & pollution protectant. Formulated with completenting active ingredients, the Anti-Tech Serum was developed to protect from blue light & pollution, repair fine lines & wrinkles, and renew and even out skin tone. This super lightweight serum absorbs quickly deep into the skin while minimizing excess oiliness and revealing a supple, glowy complexion. The Anti-Tech Serum is 100% free of artificial fragrance, colors, sulfates and parabens. It is vegan and cruelty-free. Foster's Lab wants you to love their products as much as they do, and to that end, they give you up the end of the entire bottle to decide whether or not you make a decision on the product. If you are not happy, let them know and they will start the return process for you. This product is good for oily, combination, normal and dry skin types.
To use, apply a pea size amount to clean, dry skin before any other serums. Use morning and evening. Follow up with regular regimen and sunscreen during the AM.
Foster's Anti-Tech Serum addresses the following skin concerns: wrinkles, fine lines, dullness, acne, uneven texture, environmental pollution, and blue light damage. It contains the following ingredients:
I will admit to being a bit skeptical about this serum when I first received it but my skin was in the middle of being assaulted by my phone and desktop. I used it faithfully for two months and can say that I noticed results. My skin looks brighter, I have a decrease in fine lines on my forehead and my neck looks better. Use it twice a day in addition to a hyaluronic acid so that skin has extra moisture too. This serum contains some glycerin, which will add some moisture to the skin in addition to its other fine ingredients. In reality we should all have a blue light blocking serum that helps prevent damage caused by computers and phones. This is the better of the serums I have seen because of its ingredients. Use it twice a day and you will definitely notice results within a month.
Foster's Lab Anti-Tech Serum retails for $68.00 but is currently selling for $51.00. Like Foster's Lab on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FostersLabs , Follow Foster's Lab on Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/fosterslab/, Follow Foster's Lab on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fosters.lab/ and Subscribe to Foster's Lab on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkwZr3xWuBOAq1tJt3gMhEA?view_as=subscriber.
Until Next Time~
(Sent for consideration)
(product photo courtesy of www.sephora,com ) SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm $68.00 This deluxe eyeshadow palette with 38 warm color...
Because I color my hair red, I have a difficult time with my brows. My natural hair color is dark blonde (or so I remember, I haven’t seen ...
(product photo courtesy of www.dermae.com ) DERMA E Radiant Glow Facial Oil by SunKissAlba 2 fl.oz./60mL $19.95 Now that summer is over an...