To use: Wet hair. In the palm of your hand, dilute a small amount of the shampoo with water. Massage gently, starting with the scalp, working towards the tips of the hair. Rinse thoroughly. Repeat as desired. For the best results and maximum cleansing and moisturizing benefits, leave on for 1-2 minutes. Then use the More Hair Naturally Conditioner. Style as usual.
Wow. This shampoo is like nothing you will ever experience. It is luxurious and definitely amazing. I did not think a shampoo would leave my hair this nice. It is full of such wonderful ingredients and does not contain any water in it so it is not diluted with anything. You only need a tiny amount to use because you dilute it with a little bit of water in the shower. It leaves hair feeling soft and you almost do not need the conditioner but I have such damaged hair that I use it anyway for detangling and manageability. I also like that it is sulfate free. You don't get the same lathering as you would with a 'normal" shampoo but it is still a great shampoo that leaves hair feeling amazing and I love the fact that it doesn't strip my color.
- Vegetable Proteins.
- Sunflower extract: to fight free radicals and protect hair color from fading too quickly.
- Seaweed: known as Chondrus Crispusis sometimes called the “vegetal silicone”.
- Meadowfoam: excellent conditioning and moisturizing properties, it absorbs into the hair cuticle, repairs damaged hair and enhances shine.
- Silk: contained in the raw material “sericin” it contains an hydrophilic amino-acid responsible for binding to skin proteins and skin hydration. Sericin brings high affinity to structural proteins of the skin and hair, such as Keratin, to cover it with a protective film that produces a feeling of elasticity and keeps the surface well-hydrated f
- Sodium Hyaluronate: their signature patented ingredient.
|above: after using More Hair Naturally|