- Lifeway Probiotics: 30 capsules more than 50 billion live organisms!!!
- Naturopathica Calendula Essential Hydrating Cream Hydrate & Protect 1.7 floz./50mL; a soothing skin cream for dry, sensitive skin that contains borage oil to help soothe sensitive skin
- NEST Body Mist in Ocean Mist & Coconut Water: Very light and easy to the nose this scent is great for fall. A sacred scent.
- Erin Condren Journal: Write out your goals, addresses, numbers or schedule
- Jaeci Tapas Necklace: Symbols are a reminder to return to the purpose of our personal journey. As you open your necklace, take a moment to set an intention and personal observance for your upcoming moment, month or year if healthy habits.
- Shift Stirrer Method: When we need a little help shifting our negative thoughts to positive vibes, the Shift Stirrer method is here to guide us through. Because who doesn't need a pocket guide to get through the everyday anxieties? Shift through this stirs and spend time focusing on our passions.
Sunday, November 10, 2019
Review: Niyama Sol Seasonal Box Membership $79.00 #niyamasol #seasonalbox #tapas
(product photo courtesy of www.niyamasol.com)
Fall Seasonal Niyama Sol Box $79.00
Niyama Sol is activewear at its peak performance and edge. If you want to have activewear that looks gorgeous and works out with you, then you want Niyama Sol. Recently I received one of their Seasonal Sol Box Memberships that runs $79.00 per month and it includes the best items in the box.
The third of the Niyamas or personal observances, is called Tapas. Tapas is the willpower, personal strength and discipline to ignite the fire within to help us develop healthy habits and burn off the bad ones. Included are the 24K Croc Leggings ($88.00), which combines the color gold with the spirit of the crocodile. Perfect for fall. These leggings are so gorgeous. The legging comes in sizes XS-XL. Crocodiles symbolize physical strength, courage and the need to have self-discipline and be fiercely confident in all aspects of your life. The color gold represents illumination, love, courage, passion and wisdom. The design evokes survival instincts and reminds us to take care of our spirit. Unfortunately mine were too small for me. So I cannot show myself wearing them.
My favorite items were the leggings (even though they were too small, they were gorgeous) and the Naturopathica Moisture Cream, I have wanted to try that cream for years. I think the price of the box is worth it considering the price of the leggings are $88.00 alone. FAQs are listed on the page for the Seasonal Boxes.
There are other boxed that contain one, two or three items of clothing. These boxes run between $45-$95 per month. From studio to street, they've got you covered in a personally curated 3+ piece look. Based on your selected style preferences, they will curate your box using select, exclusive styles and/or fresh styles you don't already own. They'll style them with sports bras, lifestyle tops, jewelry and accessories to create that monthly go-to look!
You will love your Niyama Sol boxes, guaranteed.
Available online www.niyamasol.com. Like Niyama Sol on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NiyamaSol and Follow Niyama Sol on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/niyamasol/.
Until Next Time~
Follow Me ON Instagram: iamthemakeupjunkie
(This was sent for consideration)
(product photo courtesy of www.sephora,com ) SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm $68.00 This deluxe eyeshadow palette with 38 warm color...
Review: Rimmel London Brow This Way Pencil & Pomade #RimmelLondon #BrowThisWayPencil #BrowThisWayPomade #Eyebrows(product photos courtesy of www.walmart.com.com ) The Year Of The Eyebrow... Eyebrows are very big right now. Very big. Today I am goi...
Because I color my hair red, I have a difficult time with my brows. My natural hair color is dark blonde (or so I remember, I haven’t seen ...